Chapter Ten

A:N/ Please read the authors note at the bottom. Also there is a word in this chapter that's not appropriate for younger children... Wow that sounds fancy. Just wanted to warn you. It's not that bad. You should me fine. Thank you! (P.S. that's not my artwork. Found it on the Internet)

Devon's Prob.

I wake up in Theo's bed. I'm laying like a starfish while Theo is on the floor... Ooopppsy... All well.

I lay there just replaying the night in my mind. It was perfect. I should tell you what happened after the kiss.

Flashback.

"Forever and always." I replay to Theo.

We continue dancing together, and getting drunk... Just a little. Don't judge.

"Y-you! You are beautiful!" Theo drunkenly says.

I laugh uncontrollably. "AND Your Are Handsome!" I say back.

"Hey. Guess what?" Theo whispers.

"What?!" I whisper/yell back.

"Everyone is gone!" He says with excitement. I walks closer to me. "Devonnnnnnnnn. I want you." He tries to say in a sexy tone.

"Me too." He pulls me in for a kiss. "Lets got upstairs." I wink.

We head to the stairs, and let me tell you trying to walk up stairs is hard drunk. Especially when there are at least 20 stairs to climb.

"Theoooooo!" I whine.

"Whhhhat??"

"Help me pwease." I say like a little kid.

Slowly we get to his room.

He starts kissing me again. "Hold on." Theo says while pulling away. He walks to the bathroom.

I jump on his bed and lay down... Unfortunately once I lay my head down my eyes decide it's time to sleep.

The last thing I remember is Theo walking back to the bed, and he falls asleep too.

End of flashback.

I giggle at the idea that we both fell asleep.

I get up and head towards Theo's closet. I put on one of his hoodies. It goes down to my knees, so I decide not to wear any pants under it. What's the point? I really don't feel like walking across the hall to my room.

I go to the bathroom and freshen up. And I'm a glad I woke up before Theo!

My makeup is smeared everywhere mascara surrounds my eyes. I look like a raccoon.

I wipe most of my makeup off, and I put my curly hair in a sloppy, but cute, pony tail. I check the mirror one last time... I don't look to much like a slob, so thumbs up!

I head out the bathroom door... I realize I don't have a bad hang over... Weird but lucky. I close the bathroom door a little to hard awakening Theo.

"Mmmmm" He moans from the floor.

"Did I wake up?" I whisper.

His eyes fly open. He examines me. Then he finally says, "Did we have sex?"

I burst out laughing.

"Shhhhhhh." He hushes me.

"Sorry... I guess you have a pretty bad hangover?" I whisper.

"Yeah. Did we?" His eyes turn to concern.

"No we didn't."

"Okay good." He sighs.

Okay good. What is that suppose to mean. Am I a mistake? Does he not really care for me? This was never suppose to happen... I stop my negative thinking.

"Theo, wh- what's the last thing you remember?" I say shyly.

"Me asking you to be my girlfriend." He smiles.

I sigh with joy. "Thank goodness."

"Why? What else happened?"

I fill him in.

"We fell asleep?" He laughs quietly, not wanting to hurt his head.

"Yeah." At this point I'm sitting in his lap.

"Devon?" He says while looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Theo?"

"I don't want you to be just a one night stand." He says in a serious tone.

"Well. I kind of can't. I do live here, and we didn't even do anything." I joke around.

He chuckles. "I'm serious, you know."

"I know, and I won't be. I'm not easy to get rid of." I wink.

"O and stop looking for apartments. I want you to... stay. I like seeing you wear my stuff. It's a turn on." He says eyeing me.

I kiss him. "Should I go make you some coffee?"

"YESS!" He whisper/yells.

We walk down the stairs. This time I'm the one that has to help Theo, not the other way around.

I make me and him a cup of coffee.

"Here you go, sir."

"Thank you, madam."

We sip our coffee while having a quiet conversation.

"Wanna do something fun next week?" Theo asks me.

"Ummm. Sure. I'm a fun gal."

"Wanna come to a movie premiere with me? As my date, of course?"

My eyes widen. "YESSS!" I scream.

"Oooooooowwwwwww!" Theo moans.

"Oops sorry."

"It's fine. I understand you excitement."

I hug him. "You're the best." I whisper.

"I know." He smirks.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ Hello readers! How was your day? I hope it was great.

I have some questions for you.

I want to be more active with you guys, and I know the first step to that is to write more. I also want to do other things to get you guys more active. Now don't get me wrong. I love everyone that votes and comment. I really do. I always look at your comments. I just want you guys to have fun while reading my books... Does that make sense?

Anyways... I also need help with my two other books. I'm running out of ideas, and I want to finish them. The only problem is I don't know how. So I was wondering if I could have special people (Brainstormers) that would help me. I'm thinking 2-3 people. Would you guys be interested in having a contest for that? YAY or NAY?

Speaking of helping me write, thank you to @Sparkle4ever13 for helping me with ideas. Her idea might be used in future chapters. It really did give me an idea for this chapter, though.

Thanks loves!

QOTD: What's your favorite part of Thanksgiving? If you don't celebrate Thanksgiving then are you ready for Christmas?

AOTD: I LOVE EATING! especially the stuffing! I also can't wait for Christmas break!