Chapter 19

Instagram: theojamesowl

Devon's POV.

It was all a dream. Everything. I walk the streets until my feet beg for rest. I decide to rest in a near by coffee shop.

"How can I help you?" The cashier asks.

"Can I get... a French Vanilla coffee. Please."

"Sure."

I slide to the side. I look at the small shop. It's nice and cozy. It smells like chocolate, too.

"Here you go, miss." The cashier hands me my coffee.

I reach into my bag for the $300 dollars Lisa gave me. I grab $10. "Here you go. Thank you." I smile at her, and walk to a seat in the corner. (A/N: Devon's step-sister, Lisa, did leave her $300 remember?)

I look out the window, and I get lost in the people who pass the window. They all seem so peaceful. I see a mother carrying her baby, children playing with each other and adults on the phone.

They all are wrapped up in their lives. They know where they're going. I wish I could be like that. Knowing exactly what my life will consist of.

I continue to look out the window, until I see a familiar face. The face briefly walks by the window... Ruth.

I get up and throw my coffee away. I head out of the coffee shop and onto the streets. I see Ruth hobbling down the street. I chase after her.

A smile appears on my face. She won't know how I am, but maybe she's as nice as she was in my dream. I hope she is, I don't know what I'll say to her once I talk to her, but it's nice to see a (hopefully) friendly face.

More people start to appear on the street. It appears that it's lunch hour. Ruth gets lost in the sea of people. I don't give up, though. I keep looking for her.

People start shoving me, and I stumble over people's feet. I keep trudging through. I walk until I fall into someone. I fall which causes them to fall.

"Oof," the person said.

"O, I'm so sorry," I say while trying to grab my bag.

"No, it's okay," the person replies.

Their voice sounds familiar. I look up to see... "Theo?"

I look into his eyes, and he looks back into mine.

"You look familiar. Do I know you?"

"Devon," I say. He knows who I am.
I say in my mind.

"Devon? Nope doesn't ring a bell."

I frown. That was a blow to my face. "O-"

"Wait, you look like the girl in my dream."

"And you look like the guy in my dream. You ran me over with a car." I slightly laugh.

His eyes widen. "It is you." He leans in and kisses me smack down on the lips.

We stayed like that. On the ground of the side walk kissing.

"I guess you could say you're my dream girl." He says in between our kiss.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️That's it! I know this was a short story, but it was fun writing. I hope it was fun reading.

Don't worry I'm planning on writing another Theo fan-fiction. If you have any ideas, however, don't be afraid to tell me.

Thank you guys so much for reading, voting and commenting. Love you all.

QOTD: Do you like my story?

-✌🏻️TheoJamesOwl