Chapter Nine

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.
A/N: Yes! I did cut a picture of Theo and put it on the picture of the prince. I used pic-collage so don't judge. :)

Devon's Prov.

I wake up to feel hands around me. I turn the other way to see that Theo and I were spooning. I quickly get out of bed, and when I do I trip and fall. Unfortunately I wake him up.

"Mmmmm." He moans.

"Sorry for waking you up." I say while sitting on the ground.

He sits up. "It's okay, Devon." He smiles at me. "Did you fall?"

"No... I wanted to sit on the ground." I say with a cheesy smile.

He chuckles, and slowly gets up. He walks towards me and picks me up. "There you go." He says looking down at me. Our bodies are close. Too close for comfort.

I back away slowly. "Thank you."

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Hello?" Theo says answering his phone.

"Yes... Great... Thank you." He hangs up. "Get dressed." He tells me.

"Why?" I question.

"We're going Halloween shopping." He heads towards the door.

"Umm-Theo. I don't have any cloths." I remind him.

"Be right back." He leaves, and in a few minutes he returns. "Here put on these, and we will stop at Ruth's to get your stuff." He tosses me a sweatshirt and some sweatpants.

I put them both on. I feel like I'm shrinking. Theo's close over power my frail body. I fix my hair by putting it in a ponytail.

I head downstairs to Theo.

"Ready." I say getting his attention.

Theo's Prov.

I turn around to see Devon ready to go. The sweatshirt and sweatpants I gave her are obviously too big, but in a strange way they make her look beautiful... I mentally smack myself for saying that.

"No, Theo, she's going to be living with you. Don't make things awkward. No matter how much you want to rip those cloths of her." I say in my head.

"Stop it! Stupid! Stupid!"

"Theo, are you okay?" Devon says looking at me confused.

"Yeah why?"

"You just said 'Stop it! Stupid! Stupid!'"

"O-I-umm-I was..."

"Talking to yourself?" She says finishing off my sentence.

"Yes." I sigh. "Well, we should get going."

We head to the car. I open her car door like a genial man. I start the engine, and we're off.

"What do you want to be for Halloween?" I ask.

"What?"

"You know. What do you want to dress up as? I'm having a costume party tomorrow, so you have to be dressed up."

"Umm-I don't know. I never really thought about it. Normally I stay home since I wasn't allowed out of His sight. What do you think I should be?"

I think for a minute. "Something sexy!" My thoughts scream. I scold myself yet again. She interrupts my thought process.

"I got it! A princess. I want to be a princess." She says smiling.