Bonus: three days, part 2

The next morning, Lan XiChen woke first, engulfed in something warm and breathing and pleasantly heavy on his chest. He looked at the head nuzzled against him and his hands couldn't help but skim down Xie XiYue's back and grab handfuls of the generous behind. He could feel his desire stirring again, and he hesitated, his head, heart and loins waging war inside him. He wanted, but he didn't want to wake Xie XiYue. He wanted, but he needed to get up and get ready for another day as the leader of his clan and Cloud recesses. 

Then Xie XiYue woke and stretched, his soft, smooth skin rubbing against his. "Do we need to get up now, Lan Huan?" Xie XiYue asked, his voice rough from sleep.

"No," Lan XiChen suddenly decided, the familiar address making his heart flutter. "My brother is here, he can take care of things today. It is all just administrative, today." He sent off a magical butterfly message to his brother, his conscience flaring as soon as he sent it off. 

It didn't take long for a butterfly to return. "I understand." Lan WangJi was always a man of few words.

In their guest quarters, Lan WangJi smiled, and turned to look at his own sleeping lover. His brother deserved one day with his new beloved. 

But one day turned to two, then three.

Lan XiChen tried, he really did, but somehow every time he opened his mouth to say something about returning to work, he found his mouth full of Xie XiYue. And the momentary resolution disappeared. The next day... he would go back to work the next day. 

His conscience twinging at the back of his mind, Lan XiChen indulged himself for the first time ever. He had always been all about duty and reserve and discipline, but now... their time together was too precious. Xie XiYue was like his favourite meal that he couldn't stop eating, except Lan XiChen had never really been much interested in food. It was now that he realised it was never the food that Xie XiYue had cooked for him, delicious though it was, it was Xie XiYue, and his smile, and the time they spent together that had so enraptured him. But if Xie XiYue was his favourite meal, Lan XiChen was like a man starving... He couldn't stop eating, not when the meal enjoyed being eaten so much.

But they still needed to eat actual food. Ever the considerate brother, Lan WangJi sent a disciple over with food for two three times a day. The first attendant had been reverent when he had brought over their meal that first morning.

"I hope you recover from your illness soon, ZeWu-Jun," he had said as he placed the food in front of Lan XiChen. "Xie XiYue, your teacher was informed that you are nursing ZeWu-Jun through his illness and he sent a message that you are excused from training until ZeWu-Jun recovers."

Lan XiChen's ears flushed, but he bowed his head in silent gratitude and dismissal. The food was the usual fare of Cloud Recesses, and when the attendant left, the two lovers looked at each other and then at the unappetising food in front of them.

"I could go and cook...." Xie XiYue offered.

"No," Lan XiChen said hastily. He couldn't bear to part with Xie XiYue so soon. "You are not my attendant anymore and you do not need to cook for me."

"Then, what am I?" Xie XiYue asked.

The only reply Lan XiChen could come up with was, "Mine." 

Xie XiYue's eyes widened, then he scrambled over the table and into Lan XiChen's arms, and after that the food was forgotten. They ate it cold an hour later, when their bodies were again heavy and lax with spent pleasure.

That day they discovered oral pleasures. Xie XiYue's tender entrance needed rest and when each in turn discovered the heights of ecstasy that a mouth could bring, they took turns learning everything about the new experience that they could. Those were Xie XiYue's favorite lessons ever.