Experiments

Lan WangJi was waiting for the three merchants' counter proposals at a wine shop next to their hotel. He was getting impatient, when he felt a soft flutter against his cheek, and the corners of his lips quirked up before he could help it. He glanced at the merchants, but their heads were still bent down to review the proposal. Wei WuXian had come up with an idea of manufacturing his most useful new talismans for other cultivators to buy. It was a solid idea, and it was all agreed except for the haggling over the price.

Lan WangJi turned his head and the little paper man smacked excitedly against his lips, the head giving him rapid, featherlight kisses until Lan WangJi had to murmur "enough." He lifted one of the lapels of his robes and the paper man slid inside with a delighted shiver and took a place against his heart, on the bare skin beneath all the layers of his clothing.

The paper man wriggled under Lan WangJi robes, rubbing its face against Lan WangJi 's chest in lazy contented circles.

An image of Wei lying immobile on their bed at the inn flashed through Lan WangJi 's mind and he immediately stood up. The merchants looked up in surprise.

"I... forgot something. My apologies. Can we continue tomorrow?" 

After barely waiting for their response and giving his departing bow mechanically, Lan WangJi strode as fast as his upbringing allowed to the inn, and took two steps at a time to their room. The paper man wriggled from under his clothes up his torso to his neck, stretching its little arms to grasp as much of Lan WangJi 's neck as he could, resuming the little loving kisses on his neck. Lan WangJi held up his hand, stroking the thin paper man gently, making it shiver with joy.

Lan WangJi unlocked the door to their room, entered, and locked the door behind him. He turned and stopped to stare.

Wei WuXian was lying limply in a big wooden bathtub, his head cradled against the high back, the ends of his long hair trailing in the water and sticking to his bare chest. He was fully nude and like always, Lan WangJi was lost in helpless desire at the sight of his bare body.

The paper man lifted off and turned to look at Lan WangJi, who was still staring at Wei WuXian in the tub. It set down on the dresser next to the bed and waved. When Lan WangJi glanced in its direction, it gestured commandingly at its little paper body, then at Wei WuXian's immobile one in the tub, clearly demanding to be returned to him.

Lan WangJi quelled the impatient paper man with one look and stripped quickly. When he was naked, he took a small clay container from a pouch in his robes and spread a generous amount on his already hard cock, his eyes on the paper man the whole time.

The paper man jumped up and down and clapped its hands eagerly.

Lan WangJi smiled, and walked to the bathtub and straddled it carefully, sitting astride the wooden edges of the tub. The paper man followed him excitedly, and floated in mid air at his side for a better view.

And what a view! Wei WuXian's naked body was framed by Lan WangJi 's strong thighs and the dark wooden backrest of the tub, looking like something out of a myth, beautiful, wet and nymph-like.

Only then did Lan WangJi let Wei WuXian's consciousness flit back, the now spent paper man fluttering limply to the floor. Lan WangJi marked where it fell, and flicked his eyes back to Wei WuXian just in time.

Wei WuXian opened his eyes and gasped. Although he had watched eagerly what Lan WangJi was doing, the view from his current vantage point was exquisite. He knew he was the only one who had ever seen Lan WangJi like this, his naked body perched on the edges of the tub, his cock standing proudly, a small bead of his excitement gliding down from the tip and along the glistening shaft.