Helpless

A week later, Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi were on the road again. Cloud Recesses was peaceful and beautiful. Maybe too peaceful now, even for Lan WangJi. It was good to be with just Wei Ying again, he thought. They had spent the agreed three days secluded in his mother's house, just with each other for company and after that the constant hustle and bustle of Cloud Recesses had been too much for them. 

Lan WangJi had left the house each day to cook for them both, using some ingredients he had brought from outside Cloud Recesses. They had eaten with Wei WuXian usually lying in Lan WangJi's arms and Lan WangJi feeding him lovingly. There was a stream behind the house where they bathed, Wei WuXian squealing in the cold water until Lan WangJi took him in his arms and rubbed him warm. It wasn't even half as cold as the water in the icy stream where Wei WuXian had first seen Lan WangJi naked, all those years ago, but if Wei WuXian made a big fuss about it, Lan WangJi would wrap his arms around him, and that was what Wei WuXian wanted.

However, by the end of the third day, even Wei WuXian was getting restless. He endured the following summit impatiently, and they were off at first light the next morning. They newly minted happy couple rose early to see them off.

When Xie XiYue and Wei WuXian were feeding an apple to Lil Apple, their grumpy donkey, Lan WangJi took the opportunity for a few private words with his brother.

"You have not told anyone yet."

"Not yet. It is all still so new."

"Brother, you do not want to live with regrets," Lan WangJi said and turned to look at Wei WuXian, laughing at the bunnies all snuggling to Xie XiYue. 

Lan XiChen looked at the soft, happy glow on Lan WangJi's face and smiled. "I promise."

Some days later, Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian arrived at the town where they had bought the life changing ointment. While Wei WuXian settled in, Lan WangJi went to the herbalist and paid for the stock he had commissioned on their last visit. Then he handed the herbalist an additional money pouch.

"I have paid for a messenger. Prepare this," Lan WangJi said and showed the herbalist a list, "and give it to the messenger when ready. They know where to take it."

The herbalist's eyes grew round.

"It's not for me," Lan WangJi said, his face expressionless.

"Of course, of course, all will be done just as you said. Happy to do business with you," the herbalist babbled, bowing Lan WangJi out of his shop. He rubbed his hands. Another happy customer!

Later that day, Lan WagnJi and Wei WuXian were in their rooms at the inn, testing the new stock. Wei WuXian was lying on his stomach, his legs apart, Lan WangJi between them, thrusting with increasing speed, holding Wei WuXian's hands in his on the bed above his head. Wei WuXian was totally helpless and moaning in rapture. They were just getting to the best part when the door banged open.

Lan WangJi leapt up and was at the door in a blink of an eye, his bare sword gleaming in his hand. Wei WuXian was only seconds behind, his Suibian in his hand. His golden core was still a fledgling, but as long as he didn't draw spiritual power from it, he could slash with his sword like anyone else.

A drunken man who had clearly fallen against their door stood just behind their ward and stared at them, then his eyes rolled into his head and he fainted.

Wei WuXian looked at himself, then at Lan WangJi. They were both naked and hard, standing there boldly pointing at the intruder with their erect members and baring equally naked swords. Wei WuXian laughed, slammed the door shut and made sure it was locked.

Suibian clattered to the floor and Wei WuXian reached out for Lan WangJi. Lan WangJi grabbed him, his sword falling to the ground, too, then Wei WuXian's back hit the wall, and Lan WangJi was back inside him, thrusting hard. Lan WangJi shut Wei WuXian with his mouth, muffling the moans of pleasure he was making, until there was only the sound of Wei WuXian's fleshy behind slamming rhythmically against the wall.