[11]

It has been three days since Zack's funeral and Zayn is back to his normal self. You see my feelings for Zayn have gotten stronger. He has been there for me every time I need him and I can't help but be grateful towards him. Over the past few days we have hung out alot more, both at school or at his house or mine.

"Katie!" my dad yelled from downstairs, Zayn and my dad has grown a well- rounded relationship since he saw alot more of Zayn around the house. My dad still teases me about liking Zayn but I deny although we both know I do but is too shy to admit it out loud.

"Coming!" I shouted back making my way downstairs.

"Hi dad, what's wrong? I asked worriedly.

"Nothing sweetie, why don't you invite Zayn over for dinner while I invite Laura and her two kids to meet each other," dad suggested as he stared at me expecting me to do something.

I then realized he thought I would yell at him for bringing someone other than my mum into our house but strangely I was happy, he found someone who makes him happy.

"Sure I'd love to but I have to ask Zayn first," I replied but I was certain Zayn would love to me. Whenever he and my father were together, they would argue about football or the fact that LeBron James played bad at the MBA Finals causing them to lose.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

     I left the house and made my way to school. When I arrived at school, many people were chatting with there friends. I haven't been at school regularly since the abduction as Zayn told me I was still suffering from shock. I continued on my way down the halls and guess who I saw.

Yup.

Perrie Edwards, the school's biggest bitch. She was standing by my locker chatting with her 2 minions Rhea and Jessica.

"Excuse me," I said calmly but she ignored me, she wants attention, I'll give it to her, "excuse me PERRIE," I said emphasizing her name causing the hall to go quiet and everyone staring at me as if I was crazy.

This made her turn around and looked at me before she shoved me making me fall ass flat on the ground.

I got up and stood in front of her and screamed "What the hell!"  ignoring the shocked expressions on her 2 stupid followers. When Perrie saw me her mouth hung open clearly surprised that I answered back to her as she had people worshipping her and were too afraid to tell her back something. You see one thing I learned from Zayn was not to take shit from anybody.

"You can't talk back to me," Perrie growled which caused me to laugh. "Oh but I did," I answered confidently.Perrie was about to say but she nothing came out.

"Oh is Perrie Edwards lost for wor—," I was cut off by a stinging pain across my face. I looked up to see Perrie smirking.

"I would watch what I say f—," without thinking I grabbed a fist full of her hair and threw her on the ground and jumped on top of her throwing a couple punches at her until I felt a familiar pair of hands wrap around my waist and lifted me off of her.

"Zayn let me go, let me get at her," I kicked but Zayn didn't seem fazed by my behaviour but chucked and muttered my little tiger under his breath. "Zayn put me down, I can walk myself" I huffed.

"Ok babe," he replied causing a smile to form on my face as he just called me 'babe.' I have to ask Zayn about the dinner tonight before I forget.

"Zayn?"

"Umm," he replied looking at me. "My dad wants to know if you want to come over for dinner tonight,"

"Sure," he replied shrugging his shoulders. "And Zayn, what are we?" I asked before I could even think about what I was asking. It was quiet for a while before Zayn answered and I cursed myself for creating this awkwardness between us.