[03]

I was awoken by screaming and shouting coming from downstairs, probably in the kitchen.

"You cheated on me and brought him into our house!" Dad yelled

"I'm sorry Dave!" Mum shouted.

"I did everything for you and to make you happy. This is how you repay me?" Dad said trying to keep calm.

"You don"t have to. I will take Josh and Isabelle and leave." Mum managed to choke out.

"No you won't." Dad said

I was cut off from the dream by the sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed, showered and dressed then headed towards the door taking an apple on the way

"I'm leaving!" I shouted to my dad and continued walking.

Arriving at Bradford High, the halls were very busy and noisy.

"Hi, my name is Kelly. I'm your tour guide for the first few weeks of school!" A red head girl said smiling widely.

"Thanks?" I said confused by her enthusiasm. She then checked my timetable and took me to my first class which was History.

As soon as I got into the class, the teacher sprung to life.

"Class this is Katie Jenkins, you're new classmate." The teacher said. I went to the back of the class and took a seat behind a blonde haired girl.

"Hi, my name is Shania." She said with a somewhat bubbly voice. Great,another person happy to be here.

"I'm Katie, but everyone calls me Kate."

A few minutes later, 2 boys walked in covered in tattoos; the class fell silent. The tallest one wore a black leather jacket, and the other had a  bandana wrapped around his dark curly locks.

"Mr. Styles and Mr. Malik, why are you late again?" Mr. Harris, I think, said.

"Because we wanted to be," the curly haired boy replied "and plus, I didn't want to see your sorry excuse of a face. No wonder your wife left you."

At this point, Mr. Harris' face was burning with anger.

"Out of my class, now!" He yelled. Being the "bad boys" they were, they continued waking to their seats which were unfortunately next to me.

"Move." A familiar voice demanded. I lifted my head only to be met by the familiar pair of chocolate brown eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me. M-o-v- e." Malik boy said

"Well No. N- O," By now, everyone was staring at me with wide eyes and shock written all over their faces.