[25]

I strained my neck in attempt to see pass George's figure blocking my view from the person in front of him, which I knew was Zayn already.

"George..." Zayn growled, " if you knew what's best for you, you'll leave her out of this. This is between you and me."

Even though I wasn't in the best situation at the moment, with those two bulky guys staring at me like if i was a piece of meat, I found myself smiling at Zayn's words.

He always put me before himself which could be both a good thing and a bad thing.

The good thing about it was that I always felt safe knowing that someone made it their job to protect me.

In truth, I didn't think I was anything special but Zayn saw otherwise.

I wasn't that special for someone to risk their neck for me.

It wasn't like if I was the President's daughter or someone of the Royal Family.

I was just a normal person - well not a 100%, with a boring life without any sort of adventures or fun memories in it.

Yes I was rebellious at times but those few times were nothing compared to those Zayn experienced.

If anyone at my old school saw Zayn and I together, the first thing that would come to their mind would be that we were related.

I wasn't one to go after the troubled kid of the school but somehow I found myself attracted to Zayn.

At one time of my life, anyone with tattoos scared the hell out of me.

Looking over how my life changed, I realized some thing, not only did Zayn change his ways for me but I did so also.

I learned to accept him even with his flaws cause you know what? No one is perfect.

The way in which his parents died impacted on his choices in life. He started drinking, smoking, sleeping around with any girl he could find and dealing drugs at the age of 16.

At 16, I didn't even have my first kiss yet, plus I was still a virgin and I never had an actual boyfriend who I loved.

All they wanted was to get between my legs, then bail on me. Most of them were like Zayn before I met him.

"Sorry Zayn, no can do...I was wondering why you took so long" George chuckled.

Well it sounded more like he had a hair ball stuck in his throat.

"Boys," he snapped his fingers making them move aside.

Soon, the two men grabbed hold of my arms and threw me onto the lightly snow covered pavement, breaking my fall.

A deep growl was heard from behind me and when I looked, there stood Zayn, his eyes burning in fury as he glared at the two men.

His eyes immediately softened as they connected with mine.

The tears began to flow freely down my cheeks as I soaked up his entire body.

If this was the last time I was going to see him before I die, I wanted to reminisce all his features.

"Baby are you okay?" His voice cracked.

I nodded in response as the salty tears flowed down my cheeks and into my mouth.

He attempted to make his way towards me but stopped dead in his tracks when the sound of a gun being clicked disrupted the silence.

Sweat formed on my forehead as the metal object was placed at the side of my head.

My heart began to pound as fast as a running fox trying to escape blood thirsty hounds.

I glanced at Zayn while trembling but immediately regretted it.

Zayn's eyes were now filled with panic as he frantically looked on as I cried while on my knees.

"What's the matterMalkk boy? Cat got your tongue. Afraid I'll hurt your princess?" George joked whole preassing the gun harder into the side of my head.

"Please don't hurt me," I whimpered.

"DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME WHAT TO DO, BITCH!"

In one swift motion, he hit me across my face with the back of the gun making me fall face first onto the snow. Immediately, there was a stinging sensation on my face and little droplets of blood dripped into the snow.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Zayn roared.

George yanked Mr by a fistful of NY hair until I was on my feet.

"You see Zayn, I always get what I want...and right now I want her dead," he said darkly.

Before Zayn or I could move a single muscle, a gun