Reach

Jiang Cheng raised his head when the wind blew and touched his face. However, what should be the wind is someone's palm against his skin. His eyes narrowed as he looked at Lan Xichen's smiling face that's in front of him, his hand on Jiang Cheng's cold cheek, warming it with his warm palm.

"What are you doing?" Jiang Cheng asked as his eyes pierced Lan Xichen's hand on his face.

Lan Xichen just smiled. "Warming up the cold sect leader Jiang." He answered.

"I'll freeze you." Jiang Cheng glared at him.

Lan Xichen chuckled. "I can warm up your bed, too." He told him.

"Want me to set your house on fire?" Jiang Cheng asked as he slapped Lan Xichen's hand away from him. "Does your sect know how shameless their leader is?" he asked, then frowned. "How did you get in Lotus Pier?" he added.

"I can always break in whenever I want to." Lan Xichen shrugged.

"Does people know the honorable GusuLan sect leader is a thief?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"For stealing your heart?" Lan Xichen smiled brightly.

"For stealing my privacy and peace." Jiang Cheng answered, glaring at Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen just hummed in response. "But, I want to be your lover instead of a thief." He said. "That way, I have all the rights to steal your heart, make it beat for me." He told him.

"I have all the rights to sue you now." Jiang Cheng said.

"However, 'husband' is the best title for me, don't you think so?" Lan Xichen said. "That way, not only do I have all the rights, but also all the actions I will do will be legal." He said and looked at Jiang Cheng in the eyes.

Jiang Cheng stared at Lan Xichen for a long time. "You really want that title?" he asked.

Lan Xichen nodded. "Yes." He said.

"Anybody can give you that." Jiang Cheng said.

"But, I want yours." Lan Xichen said.

"It's not available to you."

"When will it be?"

"Probably never."

"Then, I'll change that 'never' to 'now'?" Lan Xichen asked. He closed in the distance between them and planted Jiang Cheng's lips a kiss. "How's that?" he asked as he licked Jiang Cheng's lips, his eyes never leaving Jiang Cheng's eyes.

Jiang Cheng looked at him. "Passable." Jiang Cheng answered, his eyes flashed as his lips still touched by Lan Xichen's lips indiscernibly smiled.

Lan Xichen's smile widened as he pushed Jiang Cheng on the floor, his hands immediately removing Jiang Cheng's clothes.

Soon, the sound of skin-to-skin slapping and moans from the room can be heard. Fortunately, it was already deep in the night. And the two people inside the room that's now dimly lit from the slowly melting candles felt each other deeply.

Skin to skin, feeling each other's warmth, from outside to inside. 

(A/N: aia... this fade to black scene again...)