Chapter 4

I scanned the room one more time before turning my gaze to Damon. He had a smirk on his face. What was he thinking? I wonder if he always invited the new neighbors to see his house. A laugh escaped my lips at that thought.

Damon raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just thought of something funny."

"Oh. Well, I don't usually invite people over to see my cave. Consider yourself lucky." He said crossing his arms. Why did he say that out of the blue? "Would you like me to show you the rest of the house?"

"Uh-sure." I said nervously. What was about to happen? My face got red thinking about it.

"This is my room." He said before opening a bedroom door. There was a Queen sized bed with black covers and golden yellow pillows. Everything was, once again, mostly black.

"I like it. It seems very... You." I said looking for the right words. He let out a low chuckle. Soon he proceeded to show me the treat of his house until we got to one last room. The door was black. Even the doorknob. "What's in the-"

"I'm not going to show you that yet." He said with a strong voice. My mind wanders of what's inside. I release my gaze from the door to look up at Damon who had a clenched jaw. For once his eyes weren't on me. They were on the door. "Anyways would you like me to make some food? Believe it or not, I'm an excellent cook."

"Yes, I'd love that." I said smiling. We walked into the kitchen. When he opened the fridge my jaw dropped. There was so much food. Literally, everything you could think of.

"What would you like to eat?"

I thought for about a minute before deciding. "Not the most common request, but do you have chicken you can fry?" I asked trying not to laugh. Crazy enough I was slightly embarrassed. I come over to this man's house and ask him to cook me a good I don't even know he has.

He let out a small laugh. "Yes, I do. Do you want to sit and wait while I cook? You could watch a show or something. I have Hulu, Netflix, you name it."

"Yeah. Thank you by the way." I replied with a smile. As I made my way to the couch looking down the hall. I couldn't help but wonder what was inside that room. Did he keep dead bodies or something in there? I pushed my thoughts out of my head and put on The Walking Dead. Ever since I was little I loved zombie movies and shows. I never really cared for them much after I got older though. But then my favorite social worker showed me season one when I was 17 and I was hooked. The episode was almost over by the time he was done cooking. I walked over to him and notice he had made seven big ass pieces of chicken.

"Grab however many you want. But I'll warn you now that's all that you will because, because I can't stop myself from eating it all." He said before laughing.

I grabbed two pieces before stopping in my tracks. "Do you want to eat at your table?"

"If you want to yes. But we can sit in the living room if you'd like. Honestly, I would like to watch some shows with you."

"Okay." I smiled at him before grabbing a cold water bottle from his fridge and walking over to the couch. Gently I placed my plate on the glass table.

"So you can watch The Walking Dead while your eating?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Oh yeah. None of that shit has ever bothered me. I could eat while watching best go-" Suddenly I stopped myself. He didn't need to know this. No one did. "I mean yeah. I'm okay with it.

"Oh-kay." He said extending his O. Damn it. I fucked up. He thinks I'm crazy now. Who the fuck gets on best gore. Weirdos. Like myself. Eventually, I continued to eat and by the time I was finished with my two pieces of chicken he was on his last piece.

"Can I use your bathroom?" I asked awkwardly. Did I have to use the bathroom? No.

"Of course. I'm not going to tell you to piss on yourself, and I'll wash your plate off for you." He said before grabbing my plate.

I smiled. "Thank you. You can finish eating first though."

"Nah it's okay. It will only take me a second." He said before getting up and walking to the sink.

I quickly walked down the hall and turned right instead of left where the bathroom was. Maybe it was an invasion of privacy but why was he so quick to tell me I wasn't allowed in this specific room. Quietly I opened the door and shut it. My face fell onto the ground when I turned around. The room was huge. Probably the size of his living room and kitchen together. There were whips on the walls. Handcuffs with all different types of fur. A bed that looked exactly like the one in my dream. But the room was different. Once again I gazed around the room taking in all the leather. I walked over to a dresser in the corner of the room. It had vibrators. Big and small. Anal beads. Butt plugs. Is this what he is into? I don't know if I can handle this. Isn't it a bit much?

Suddenly the door shot open and I spun around to meet Damon's angry gaze. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could he flung the door shut.

"What are you doing in here?" He asked clenching his jaw.

"I- I uh- I was just um-." I couldn't find my words. He just caught me going through his things. His very VERY private things. He didn't even fucking know me. And I didn't know him. I wasn't so sure if I wanted to.

He slowly walked over to me spinning me around to where my back was against his front. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back. I closed my eyes and bit my lip nervously.

He softly sucked on the skin right below my ear. "You like it in here don't you?" I shuddered at his words.

"No. I mean yes. Fuck I mean it's okay." I said my eyes still closed.

"You need to be punished for being disobedient." He said his grip on my hair getting tighter.

Knots were in my stomach. I wanted to be punished. "Please punish me." I said rubbing my thighs together.

"Pick a color."

______________________________________
Hello there. Smut is in the next chapterBut I'm sure if your reading this that's what you want. This sexually tension between them is driving ME crazy.

Remember to show love. Thank you for reading! Also there was no smutt until chapter 17 I'm writing this sentence After this was published