Chapter 19

She was gone. The information I had been told was partially correct. Growing up I was told she had died while giving birth, but infact she didn't die until I was almost two years according to these files.

"This is the work of Leaum, and his brothers." Damon stated with a frustrated, yet focused look. While Stacie was literally crying.

That name rang a bell in my head making my mind run. "Leaum? I've heard that name before. I think I know him."

"Really?" Damon said narrowing his eyes at me.

"He is the one that attacked me that night I came over to your house."

"Really dark brown hair?" Stacie had asked whiping her tears away.

"Yes! He was actually very kind to me."

"No, no, no, no, no. This is literally impossible. If you met him then you would have remembered everything. We need to make sure this is the same person we are talking about here." Damon said getting very clearly upset.

"Well I have his number. It's probably in the pocket of one of my tiny purses." I stated.

"What does this mean Damon?" Stacie asked with a puzzled look.

"I don't know. But I will when we set that fucker up. If it's him he would more than likely be in human form."

     *                            *                          *
"Hello Leaum speaking." Leaum said after answering the phone.

"Yes hello, um - it's Madeline. I know last time I seen you things were,... weird. But I kind of miss you. I don't know what to do. I need answers as well."

"I've been thinking of you a lot." Leaum responded.

Damon cringed and clenched his jaw.

"I was wondering if you'd like to meet me at a club. You may have never heard of it. Glass Hearts."

"No, surprisingly I have not." Leaum said before pausing. I heard a bunch of clicks making me think he's probably looking it up. "Looks like a decent place. When would you like to plan this?"

"Whenevers good for you Really. I feel bad for just now calling." I answered playing a very sweet card.

"Nonsense do not fret love! I would like to see you tonight, if that is possible." He said making the last part sound very seductive.

"That can be arranged." I said happily, but like not really.

"Awesome. I will meet you there at 10 tonight!" He said excitement seeping through my phone speaker.

"See you then." I quickly said before hanging up. It was already 7:30 pm so I would let to discuss everything now.

"Regadless I'm going to kill him." Damon stated harshly. His elbow were resting on his knees. I reached my hand over and played with the ends of his long dark hair.

"Hey it's okay. I'm all you, even through the whole reason I met this guy, us because you cut me off after kissing that chick and taking me out on a date." I said sweetly slightly tugging the end of his hair.

"Well you see. We have to have sex to stay alive." Stacie said biting her upper lip as if she were afraid to tell me.

"Why?" I asked a little bit confused.

"We are most powerful when having an orgasm caused by you or giving you one. We can survive off of having sex with humans or eating them alive. We all have our preferences." Stacie said crossing her legs, and wraping her palms around her knee.

"And since the day I seen that it was you working at my bar, I stopped having sex.  So I must have some kind of lustful contact to survive here. So I wouldn't dissappear." Damon carried one explaining himself. And now I felt bad. Damn it.

"Oh... what do you mean disappear?"

"Erm - I'd rather not talk about it right now." Damon responded looking the other way.

"So the club is going to be completely private to only us four. I can not only shape-shift, but also split up into multiple versions of whatever I want." Stacie said quickly changing subject. They chatted about to details as I missed most of them but occasionally said something so I sounded like I was in the conversation. Why was I not paying attention? Well that's because I kept thinking about my new memories. It's just sex, however it's nice to see how much time I have actually spent with Damon. Now I remeber every crazy, lustful, and sensual moment we have shared during sex. I remeber looking into his beautiful eyes while coming down from euphoria.

"Hey, you comin?" Stacie asked after shaking my shoulder pushing me out if my thoughts.

"Coming where?" I asked knotting my eyebrows together looking back and forth at her and Damon.

"To the club." Damon said with a chuckle.

"You are so handsome." I blurted out just staring at him.

He put his hand on his chest. "Well thank you my literal goddess soulmate." He said with a smile.

I blushed and looked at the ground before he shit me a wink. We then exited my apartment and walked out towards Damon's car.

"Will you sit in the back seat with me?" Stacie asked jumping up and grabbing my hands.

"Yes, of course I will." I responded with a small smile. From what I understand I have a relationship with her as well, but I yet to remeber any of it. We all entered Damon's big fancy black car. Well one of them at least. This one looked more like a limo but not as long.

"So have you two gotten frisky yet?" She questioned with a flirty smile.

"Yes, last night our goddess rembered every time me and her have been sexual." Damon said while driving looking back in the mirror for just a second.

Stacie scooted next to me."Well, not every time. She still has a little bit more to remember." She said as she pulled a curl behind my ear.

"Well, you can have some you time tonight if Madeline would like but we are about to be there." Damon said as we approached a very big sign in the distance.

"And you own this place too?" I asked point to the sign.

"Yeah. No one knows I own this one though I keep it very discrete, and rarely make appearances. But we're here." Damon responded turning off the car.

It's show time.

_________________________________________

I'm gonna keep tryna updated so I can start to write a new book soon I'm thinking if a lot of cool stuff. Anyways let me know what you think and I appreciate you reading this far! I'm thinking about making this a series of either like 30 chapter long books or just male one huge 80 chapter book so lmk what you think on that too LMAO