Chapter 19

Lovin the feedback! I actually couldnt stop smiling reading the comments! Keep commenting and voting it means a alot! Glad your all liking the book

I dont know if this chapter is a good one  but I think its an okay one! tell me what you think!

enjoy!!

Allison’s POV

I felt super Bipolar because the second we reached the flat I realised how angry I was at him. He was most likely confused by my sudden change of emotion, but could he really blame me? Soon the world is going to think I’m dating him!

So pretty much since we got to the flat I locked myself in my room and went to sleep, hoping that once I woke up I’d realise that this whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.

But nothing goes my way. So yes, I woke up ready to announce myself as Zayn’s girlfriend. Well I wasn’t really ready, but what choice do I have?

A part of me is slightly happy about this whole situation because I always seem to get this comforting feeling when I’m around him, but the rest of me is telling me that this is way beyond wrong. Anyways, since when do I do this kind of stuff? I mean, fake dating? Really? I didn’t believe that people actually did that. It’s weird.

I sat up on my bed, rubbing my eyes as I let out a yawn. I forced myself out of bed and changed into a pair of white skinny jeans and a beige long sleeved top.

I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, did my hair and my makeup.  I didn’t put too much effort into my appearance today but I honestly didn’t feel like looking like a total slag.

Walking out of the bathroom, I made my way to the kitchen where I was greeted with a half naked Harry.

“Do you ever wear clothes?” I asked eyeing his body.

“Well it’s not like you don’t like the view,” He teased winking at me. “And this is way comfier than wearing jeans and a tee.”

I rolled my eyes “Make me something to eat, I’m hungry.”

“Feisty,” I ignored his comment and watched him as he poured me a bowl of cereal. “So I heard about you and Zayn huh?” He said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

“I don’t even want to talk about it.”

“Come on, he isn’t that bad. And it’s fake anyways.”

Too bad he doesn’t know the things Zayn and I have done. I mean, we almost hooked up. Ever since then my plan was to keep a distance between us so we don’t do anything stupid and now look where we are, we’re “dating”, I mean, why can’t I just keep my own word for once?

“Still, I don’t like this idea.”

He placed the bowl in front of me and grabbed me a spoon.

“Well if it helps, you’re not the only one. Niall isn’t too happy about this. He doesn’t like the fact that his ‘baby sister is being used’.”

“I’m not a baby!” I argued.

“That’s not the point, the point is, and you have nothing to worry about because Niall will probably watch over you and Zayn like a hawk for a little while.”

I laughed, “Yah right,”

“You don’t believe me? Well you just wait and see.”

“Will do,” I said while I devoured my cereal. Harry looked at me in slight disgust as I ate. But who is he to judge, he’s been hungry before.