Chapter 15

I was so busy this week but heres an update! Im thinking about updating the next chapter tonight too because I'm not a big fan of this chapter. 

but vote and comment anyways! haha thanks for the reads and hope youre all enoying this:)

Allison’s POV

I woke up feeling water dropping onto my skin.

What the hell?

My eyes whipped open and panic ran throughout my body. I wasn’t in a familiar territory but soon enough the memories of last night flashed through me.

Here I am on the park bench, slowly getting drenched by freezing cold water. It’s good to know that the weather was on my side today.

My eyes stung attempting to keep them open because before I slept I cried way too much. I just can’t bare the thought of Niall not wanting me in his life.

I’ve been starting to doubt a lot of things between us now.

What if Niall only offered me to live with him in the first place as a friendly gesture but didn’t actually expect me to say yes?

What if he was always ashamed of me?

What if he knows everything about me and is disgusted of me?

Why can nothing go my way? How come no matter what I do, everything must go wrong in my life. How come I can never have a stable relationship with anyone without fucking it up?

It was dark out, due to the clouds surrounding every inch of the sky above me. I wasn’t sure what time it was but it had to be around 5:30 in the morning.

I slipped off the bench and gave myself a little stretch with whatever strength I had left in me.

I started to rub my arms, trying to stay warm, but I wasn’t too successful.

I must look horrible right now. I probably resembled a racoon, but it doesn’t matter. It’s not like I have anyone to impress.

My legs and my arms were changing into a somewhat pink shade because they were exposed to the cold water and wind for way too long.

Should I go back? I mean, what if I’m not wanted back there? But I do need to get my stuff, so if Niall doesn’t let me in, I’ll just say I came for my stuff.

My heart was breaking, just thinking that Niall might not want me back there. When I came here, I didn’t expect anything bad to happen. I ran here so I could get away from everything back home.

I made my decision and began walking back to the flat.

With each step I took I shivered because I was cold and scared.

I walked down the alley and through the main street and before I knew it I was standing outside of the flats door.

I’ve never been so scared in my life. I mean usually I wouldn’t care about my family but Niall’s different.  He actually meant something to me.

He actually made me feel wanted when the rest of my family hardly looked me in the eye.

I stood there not sure what to do. My body was shaking as the nerves ran through me.

I hesitantly knocked the door, not sure if I would regret doing it later.

I heard shuffling and the door clicking unlocked.

“Ally,” Niall yelled as he pulled me into his arms.

He hugged me tight as he began mumbling words that I couldn’t make out.