Chapter 42

Allison's POV

Today is the day that I fix things with Zayn. It's been a week since the conversation with Liam. I've been planning out everything I'm going to say. I made sure that I wouldn't mess up. Everything I say to him will prove to him that I'm ready to get back with him and that I never want to hurt him again.

I want to fix everything between us. I know what we have is strong, if there's anyone out there that I belong with; it's with Zayn and no one else. Now that my life is finally getting back on track, I can finally get back with him. I can finally concentrate on us and really have a relationship with him, but I just hope he feels the same.

I'm currently sitting with Harry and Louis watching TV- and waiting for Zayn to come home. They both know exactly what my plan is for today. They've been helping me- as well as Liam- prepare myself to confronting Zayn. My feet were resting on Louis' lap and my head on Harry's.

"What if he's moved on?" I asked the two boys.

"Yah right, the entire time you were gone he was constantly moping around about you. There's no way he could move on. He fell hard for you, don't expect to be disappointed." Harry said encouragingly.

"He was only moping around because he knew what was happening!"

Louis laughed, "Obviously, but that wasn't the only reason. He missed you, he still does."

"But I kept him waiting for so long, Louis! He probably gave up on me."

"Don't put yourself down, love. He knows you were trying to concentrate a bit on yourself. He'll take you back, I promise."

I sighed as Harry started to caress my hair, running his fingers through the strands breaking through a few tangles.

"Your hair has gotten longer." He said randomly. I knew he was trying to get my mind to wonder off the thought of losing Zayn.

"Yah, I'm thinking of cutting it." I mumbled.

"How short? I like you with long hair, it's hot." He winked at me, laughing to him as I smacked his thigh.

"See, that's an even better reason to cut it!"

There was no doubt Louis also found this funny, he was laughing along with Harry. Ugh, boys.

"Seriously, how short are you thinking?" He continued.

"Just a bit, I just want to cut off the split ends, I like my hair long."

"You only want to keep it long because I like it long on you." Harry said cheekily, squeezing my cheeks for a quick second.

"Harry! Don't be stupid!" I groaned.

"Hey, remember that time you licked whip cream off my chest?"

Now both boys were laughing and I'm definitely getting annoyed at him, but I know he's doing it for a reason. He just didn't want me to keep thinking of Zayn.

"Okay, I'm out of here." I groaned turning my body and just as I was about to get up, Harry grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap.

His arms wrapped around me, he hugged me tight and didn't let go. "Don't be mad!" He said childishly, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I rolled my eyes.

"Aw, come on Ally! You can't resist this face."

I couldn't help but laugh as his smile grew 5 times bigger and his eyes turning chinky

I found myself laughing slightly, giving into his look. "I'm not mad, I love you Haz!" I patted his head with my hand and got off his lap.

"I'm going to get a coffee from down the street, do you guys want anything?" I asked the two boys.