just a bonus cause ive been out for soo long

°Just a dream isn't it?°

I was with Jim kim seok jin as some sort of guide. He sat beside me and I showed him around. I am A very big fan of him. But how am I a guide. We were suddenly in a car. And he asked me if why I like bangtan so much. And my answer was simple "they were there for me when no one was there to comfort me to give eme hope even though they never knew that I existed" he just smiled at me. "Tell me more about you" he said resting his chin on his palm . "Should I?" He nodded. I can't believe I am in front of the man the love of my life. "So I knew y'all existed when i was in the seventh grade that was in 2014 because the guys in our class loved boy in love I was kinda addicted to that song then but knew nothing back then I pretended I liked exo. Honestly I knew nothing about them the only song i knew was call me baby and the only member i knew was d.o but suprising i knew every member of bangtan their names and songs. So a year went by. And I was in eighth grade that was when I was introduced to watt pad I was reading a story about taehyung and I fell in love with him and that's how I fell in love with BTS."

"So your first bias was taehyung?" I nodded "but listen. That was just the beginning I gradually became a very big fan and ofc i couldn't ignore anyone of you so i like every guy at first i always wanted to marry one of you. But living 2254 miles away I knew it was impossible as i grew up so i gave up. And esp with y'all being filthy rich and me being a normal person with this face. I knew i stood no chance. So I just decided that I will be happy no matter what you all will decide. It may break my heart when y'all marry someone but you all humans too you need someone by your side I can't be selfish. " I sent out a sad laugh it was hard we were now walking on the streets.

"I always send long messages on your birthday pouring my heart out on weverse ig and Facebook hoping y'all will see but I seriously was never noticed so I just decided I will just be a fan to my idols who have given me all the love ." That's when I caught my bias staring at me.

"But now you met me" Jin smiled. Oh my God I forgot I've been talking to jin all these time. I just smiled looking up at him because he was tall."let's get into a cab and go back to the hotel. " and so after this we spend a lot of time together but hold up where are my parents and why did time go by so fast just now I was in a island with jin and now I'm in an amusement park and now in a hotel. In a blink of an eye all of these happened.

So now we were in a van heading towards I don't know this place looked different.

"I don't know how to start" he spoke. "I- would you like to date me?" What the hell did I just hear am I hearing shits now? "Pardon?" He giggled.

"Would you like to date me?" He asked. OH MY GOD MY BIAS JUST ASKED ME OUT HOW AM I TO REACT. "Did I just hear it right?"

"I'll take that as a yes "he leaned back on the seat holding my hand. He was to leave soon and I know we'll never see each other again once he leaves but I accepted it even if it is for a short duration it doesn't matter.

" come here"he pulled me into his arms. I was taken aback by his sudden action. I looked up to him he was smiling he kissed my forehead.MY HEART MY WEAK HEART. I was panicking someone give me OXYJIN. but Jin is here.

And suddenly we were in a car. Holding hands. He randomly held my hand to his lips and pecked my ring finger that was so random. I squealed while he just smiled at me. If this is a dream I hope it never ends. And now we're near a beach. What is happening why is my day shortening . I was wearing a blue dress and jin was beside me the sun was setting. "I'm glad I met you" he said before kissing me. And suddenly we were in the airport my eyes red and swollen I was crying my eyes out why does he have to leave "I will come back for you" he pecked my cheek before he left but I was too afraid to let him go because I just loved him too much. And I opened my eyes sudden and I was in my room dark and empty I was still crying so after all it just really was a dream.