《19》

"I trust you" i mumbled.
The girl hugged the helpless seokjin who was there in complete shock.

"Get of you filthy whore" i pulled her away and my natural reflex whenever a girl gets into my nerves i slaped her.

Thud.
Seok jin just stared at me and the girl was on the floor.

" who are you" i said as i bend down. She just stayed there shut which made me even more hyped. " who are you?" I asked lifting her chin up making her look at me eye to eye.

"Ofc seokjin oppas girl friend." She said whith a bitch face.

"Ohhh seokjin oppas girlfriend " i said eyeing him. While he looked at me as he shook his head. " mr kim seok jin would you like to verify your girlfriend here" i said pulling the girl up

"Y/n i swear i dont know who she is ive never seen here in my 19 years on earth."

"Look he doesnt know you in fact he has not even seen you how can you be his girlfriend" i said raising my brows.

"I-i seokjin oppa stop pretending you even introduced me to you fans" she said.

"Fine lets go to the police station for now cause my hand might land on you face again" i said dragging her out of the resturant while jin followed us.

"Better take action kim seok jin" i glared at him while he gulped and nodded.

"Let me go" the girl whined .

"Shut up" i said rolling my eyes as i pushed her inside the car.

"Seokjin op-"

"Kim seok jin drive us to the police station right now" i yelled shutting her up.

He drove us to the police station where his ceo and members were waiting members in the sense namjoon hoseok and yoon gi.

"Police we'd like you to verify her identity since she is sexually harassing our artist" the ceo said while seokjin sat on his right.

"Sir i dont know her and ive never seen her but she claims to be my girlfriend and has been hugging me and touching me "

"Ms. Choi y/n please come here" the poilce called.

"Yes"

"So is it true to what Mr. Kim seok jin said here?"

"Actually yes what he said is true we were walking out of the hotel while that girl randomly came and hugged my BOYFRIEND here which made me angry and sorry but she crossed the limit here and i couldnt help myself i slapped her cause even i dont touch my boyfriend that way and if i am asked for any compensation or anything for slapping a criminal who touched my boyfriend fine"

"Sir we verified her identity" a police said saluting. " shes a sasaeng who's been stalking Mr. Kim for over a year and she said that she's been following him everywhere and so she just lost her control when she saw him with another girl."

I just send out a small laugh. " so it's  over here i better leave cause my temper doesnt match with most human" i stood up ready to leave.

"Y/n wait im coming too" seokjin stood up "mr bang i am very sorry but i hope youll take care of the rest for me" seokjin bowed to bang si hyuk as he followed me.

"Lets go to minho hyungg" he said as he drove the car.

"Dont dare to speak a word about rn to minho" i said looking out.

"Hmnn y/n thank you for trusting me " he said as he pulled over  the car. " y/n " he called again "what is it ?get going minho must be hungry " i said as i looked at his side.