a year later

"yah choi min ho wake your ass up or you stay single for ever" i said banging on the door for the 1f0th time. He finally unlocked the door with a messy hair topless and A boxer.

"Go wash up its your wedding day dumb bitch" i kicked him.

"Oh shit i totally forgot"

"I have no idea why yoona eonnie likes a dumb bitch like you" i rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and get ready yourself i wouldnt like taking you to my wedding looking like a wild pig"

"F you" i walked to my room to wake up another dumb ass

"Kim seok jin get your ass of my bed and get ready" i said picking up some dress. Jin groaned as he lazily dragged him self to the bathroom.

I quickly wore my shorts and my tee and started preparing some breakfast. Probably a toast with some bacon and egg and orange juice. Kekeke

I was already 5.30 minho and jin joined me and they started eating their food too. As soon as we were done eating we rushed to the saloon to do our hair and makeup and then to the store for our dress.

Jin and minho were wearing suits the black one with white collar shirt. Me and yoona were wearing hanbok .

We went to our parents first. He first offered our respect and then served them the food.

"Eomma look our stupid minho is finally getting married" i smiled while jin kept rubbing my shoulders. "Appa do you remember when you said that i wont get a boyfriend? Because i was too boyish look who i got here " i pointed at jin. " My boyfriend isn't he as handsome as you " i laughed. "Anyways we're gonna marry next year so i hope you'll accept him and im sure he wont let you down he's a very good son " i grabbed his hand "anyways eomma appa look at our minho marrying to a beautiful lady i thought he'd be single forever well guess no? Haha please give them your blessing and always watch over them and let them live happily forever" minho came and rubbed my shoulder as a tear skipped my eyes. I quickly wiped it off "oof what am i doing on a happy day " i stood up and walked to the side so minho could talk with mom and dad.

"Eommaaaaa look she's beautiful right" minho smiled while yoona punched his arm lightly. "Eomma appa im getting married whaa im so nervous appa did you feel nervous like me when you were marrying eomma? Ohhhh look look my hands are shaking " he said showing them his hands. "Eomma its okay right? You always made the right decisions is it really okay? Appa scold me all you want i won't talk back ive never really hated you eventhough my mouth did i- you were always my role model im sorry for talking back appa" minho said with an apologetic look trying his best not to cry while yoona kept holding hands with him.

"Mother and father dont worry about y/n and minho i yoona Im promise to look after them" she smiled.

"Anyways eomma appa byee see you next time we gotta go now"

"Wedding is gonna start by 8 so we rushed to the dress store o wore a white strapless dress with slit and the black heel. Jin wore his gucci silk black collar shirt with his high waist black pant and his black blazer stripped with shiny stripes.

We went to the brides room to see a princess man she is so BEAUTIFUL.

We quickly took some photos and went yo the entrance where we greeted the guests . They were minhos band members bts members minhos ex classmates and jaebum and jackson and some friends of yoona and her family.

Finally it was time. " Groom come in palli we're starting" the mc called that was onew

"Lets go on " jin said grabbing my hand.

"Bride may enter" yoona eonnie entered the hall with her brother. The wedding march played .

"Do you choi min ho take Im yoona as your wedded wife"

"Yes i do"

" Do you Im yoona take choi min ho as your wedded husband"

"I do"

"I know pronounce you husband and wife till death does you apart you may kiss the bride"

Jin smiled at me and i couldn't help but smile too we're gonna be here next year doing the same.

"Whooooo" everyone cheered.

"We now have shinee members singing here for their fellow member " the four of them walked to the stage and sang beautiful life.

The alarm isn't ringing
I'm alone again today
Can't I see you
Next to me ever again?
You, who were like the dazzling weather (your appearance)
Your bright face
They are now parts of old memories
Saying I have one wish

In the picture on the table, you are smiling
Every day we kissed
And spent time together
But now it's getting forgotten

Just one word, just one word (one word, just one word)
You can get angry and upset (just one word)
If I can go back I would hold your hand
So you wouldn't look back
Please just one moment

Just one word, just one word

You used to lay on my lap
You said the light
Was so beautiful
They're not leaving my head

Out of the many people you shined the most
Everyone stared at you
The kiss on your red lips, your warm hands and feet
They won't leave me

Just one word, just one word (one word, just one word)
You can get angry and upset (just one word)
If I can go back I would hold your hand
So you wouldn't look back
Please just one moment

Just one word, just one word

Your scent that comes over with the wind
Your cheek that I touch is so cold
I can't believe it
I'm seeing you again
It's a beautiful Beautiful Life

hmm, hey
Oh
It's a beautiful

Just one word, just one word (one word, just one word)
You can get angry and upset (just one word)
If I can go back I would hold your hand
So you won't ever leave (ever)
Please just one moment

Beautiful Beautiful
Beautiful Life (oh Beautiful Life)
Beautiful Beautiful
Beautiful Life (oh beautiful yeah)
Beautiful Beautiful
Beautiful Life (oh so beautiful day)
Beautiful Beautiful (it's a Beautiful Life)
Beautiful Life (Life)

"Oof okay ill take that as a good performance by listening to the claps haha" onew laughed. "We now have bts performing yeah alot of performances are going to happen today bts is now shinee's brother in laws "

"Dul set bang tan annyeong hasseyo bangtansonyoendan ib ni da we'll performing boy with love feat y/n"

A/N
Uhhhhh huhhhh
So any ok ne here like produce x 101?
Im writing a ff rn bout min gyu
Youniverse
So if yall are interested do support<3
Kimminkyu