《12 》

Your pov

"Will you be my girlfriend?"he said that as he closed his eyes.i didn't know what to do. Just then JB's voice lingered around my head."Pftt whyd he save you from your ex if he doesnt like you?why'd he walk to school with you ?why'd he drop you home after school?"

"Okay that makes sense but so what?"

"Will you promise me something? "

"Maybe maybe not"

"Ill take that as a yes date seok jin of he ever approaches"

"Ill see"

"Y/n" he tapped my shoulder

"Uhmn sorry what were we talking about again"

"I just purposed you bitch" he said laughing

"How tf can you just call your girl a bitch" minho laughed

"Ikr this dumb bitch " I laughed with minho

3rd person

"Ahh hyung" jin was nervous his just rubbed his hands against his thigh.

"Anyways y/n I'll say jin is a nice guy" minho went to his side and hung his hands around his shoulder. Y/n rolled her eyes to what minho said. He was drunk.

"Yeah well I kinda like him too so yeah and IN asked to date him too so okay let's date " she tried to stay cool looking around.

Minho ran around in excitement shouting "Yeah my sister's dating My sister's dating". The rest of them jumped of the hiding place and started yelling.

The first guy to approach to y/n was jhope the guy she barely used to talk with but always smiled.

"Please take care of our Jin hyung" he smiled at her. " I am hoseok by the way."

"Nice to meet you " she bowed down.

"Nonnnaaaaaaaaa" jungkook came skipping as he hugged her. "Hey jungkook stop hugging her of you don't want to be killed by jin hyung " hoseok laughed. " as if " jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hey girlfriend " jin hung his hands aroung her shoulder as he looked into her eyes. She just rolled her eyes as she pushed away his hand.

"We've been here together since " she looked at her watch to count how many hours they've actually been here. " 5 hours bitch why are you 'heying' me rn"

"Can't you be a little nicer" he scoffed.

Your pov

"You know what I can't just change in seconds and that also for you" I rolled my eyes. He looked kinda disappointed so " I'll try learning some shits over time."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

I woke up from the noise. I lazily got off my bed as i dragged myself to the window. I was suprised to see toms of girls out probably because of minho. I sighed as i went to my bathroom.