《 1 》

Authors pov

• Y/n is a girl who actually dont wear clothes like usual girls.
Im talking bout skirts and all. Y/n does wear them at some point like during school times and she prefers wearing sweat pant,jeans and shorts over skirt and dresses.

She doesnt have much intrest in boys for some reason
And she is that girl who'll take revenge if someone messes with her. NO MATTER WHAT.

Lets starrttt.

•Your pov

Yeah so i really do have an irritating brother.
Choi minho 25 years old my brother so to start with just remember he is so irritating i seriously want to kill him but yeah i dont wanna go to the jail cause im just 18 hoho. Im a high schooler 2nd year studyung in yoensan high school.

I live with my brother my stupid brother minho.
He is in seoul university and a trainee under an ent. Yeah we dont live with our parents cause we do not have one. We both do part time jobs since our parents died in an accident, well more like murdered they died when i was around 6 or 7 years old.

That incident was the worst one.
I was in shock I kept on losing memories and i had problems recognizing people.
Poor min ho he had to take care of me and study and work at the same time he was just around 14 or 15 years old then.

We were to live with our mom's sister since we were still kids. But she wasn't that good type of aunt she used to beat Minho alot and she doesnt even give meals to us all she does is beat Minho come home drunk and make us do all the works.

When minho was around 17 we ran off the house. We had some money mom and dad left for us and we saved some. It was terrible experience.cold winter air hit our skin as we walked around to find for a shelter.I was just 11 then we didnt even have a place to stay that time all we had that time some clothes with us and some foods we stole from there. Everything was new to me.

With our little money we rented a hut like apt. We struggled there for years. But soon I could do part time job. We both worked hard to earn a living to pay off our fees. We had to work and study at the Same time.
But soon our suffering came to an end as the money our mom and dad saved were transferred to minho's bank we even got to live in a bigger house our mom and dad owned. That was by a little bit of luck. It was actually all to my aunt since she was the guardian but minho somehow Idk how got it and that cruella got kicked of our house.

• Authors pov

Y/N and minho were the pretty sibling in that area.
During his partime job in the cafè the girls would probably be surrounding him rushing in.

•Your pov

7:50 am 1 june

"God damn this arlam shut the fu*k up " i literally looked like a egg roll,rolled my blanket.

"Ya ya open the door bitch palli get yo ass of that bed of I'm seriously gonna kick you out "
That irritating voice. I opened the door to see minho's irritated face early morning.
"Aishh you're loud minho"

I turned around and went to the bathroom before he starts yelling at me bout something again I brushed my teeth and took a bath and wore my school dress light blue skirt with white strips and white shirt with light blue tie and dark blue blazzer.
I put on my white snicker and had my hair tied up in a ponytail.

"Minho can you drop me? "

"Dont you have legs"

"I do but I'm running late "

"I told you to wake up your fault
He said as he sipped onto his coffee

"Fine what do you want me to do for you to drop me off to school"

"Do my assignment "

"Just one "
I seriously need to get to school on time cause I don't want that bitch spanking my ass.

"Okay let's go "
He said as he picked his key and bag from the table

I quickly picked my bag and started running behind minho.

• In the school

Minho dropped me near the gate and i walked in.

"Hey" heavy hands and long fingers.

JAE BUM

"Ya keep your dirty hands off me"

"What did you just say?"
He head locked me

My bestfriend a year older than me.

"Do you have a death wish"
We started running in the hall way more like i started chasing him .

Girls were there admiring JB as he ran across the hall.

Wondering Why?
Cause he is that famous ass . This school is more like celeb school.
I have a group of them i dont like guys but they're diff to me they are more like brothers.

We soon reached the end
"You're dead"

"Sorry y/n Sorry i made a mistake I won't do this again"
He begged

Just then the bell rang

"Im leaving cause the bell rang and you're my best friend Okay "

He came running and hung his hands around my shoulder.

"You know taht band from big hit right?"

"Bts?"

"Yeah i heard they're joining our school "

"Really oh Lord what have I done in my before life to see angel"
They laughed

"I wish I'd get to date jimin oppa"

Group of stupid girls were just talking near our class and we were just you know laughing

"Oh fuck look who's talking like anyone would want them" That slipped outta my mouth

They turned to us thankfully we hid behind the wall on time
We heard some footsteps so we ran

I was panting when that another ass came infront of me in the hallways

"Why are the two of you running did you two do something again" He said that while leaning on our classroom's door
Park chanyeol from exo 19 years old same grade as me

"Shut up" i rolled my eyes as i entered the class

"Ya Y/N im seriously gonna kill yo--"

"Shh chanyeol I don't think you want to die yet" JBsaid mockingly and again there goes the two of them running around the class.

JB and chanyeol both landed on their ass as the girls rushed out screaming

"They're here they're here " they fangurled as they ran off the hall way

"Tsk tsk who'd knows who they are ? They're gonna regret comming here poor guys" I said as i shooked my head in disappointment.