Chapter 3

HINATA P.O.V

As itachi lead me to the, im guessing, the living room, i couldnt stop myself from giggling of excitement.

"Shhh!!! you have to be quiet. lets keep you a surprise," itachi winked at me. i blinked at him.

'Wait! so your saying, they dont know im here?" i asked.

"they didnt even know me and kisame went on a mission to look for you. Apparently, they just got back yesterday. being the dumbasses they are, they thought we were here yesterday, just locked up in our rooms."

"but we acually arrived here today.....heh, things just got even more interesting," i smirked at itachi.

itachi lead me into a complex pattern of twists and turns (it was just 3 more right turns) until we finally reached the living room. before i went in, itachi went in first, sitting on the couch where his hidden camera can see everyone's reaction. he smirked as i walked in, i smirked with him.

i started to strut towards itachi as i watched every akatsuki members' jaws drop in the corner of my eyes. i kept my eyes set on itachi's red ones, careful to not look at the other's faces, afraid i might laugh. Then i got an idea.

i bent down to where itachi was sitting and settled next to his ear, "make sure you get this part."

when i bent down, i could just feel the perveted stares at my ass, do they not have any shame? they know itachi can see them, but still do it? they are making this way too easy.

i bent even lower onto itachi. i put my right knee between his legs and my left next to his right. i buried my face into his neck. it may have seemed inappropriate on te outside but really, im laughing my ass off into itachis neck to try to hide it.

my laughing got even harder once i heard multiple THUDS. i turned to find the rest of the akatsuki faceplanted to the ground with blood pooling around them. if i didnt know any better i wouldve thought the were murdered.

who knew an evil organization could be taken down with just how a girl walks?

when me and itachi finally calmed our laughs down, i was sitting next to itachi and looking at the dead people at the floor.

"so what do we do with them?" i asked itachi.

"just leave them there. what else can we do to them anyways?" itachi said lazily.

i grinned evilly, "well, i didnt even meet them yet and they are gonna hate me .....but oh well, might as well start it with a BANG!!"

as i said that i held out two sharpies and smirked when itachi smirked at me.

oh they are really gonna hate me....

~TIME SKIP (STILL HINATA POV)~

It was almost dinnertime and the guys are still knocked out, and that was like 3 hours ago!!! nonetheless, i still cooked the amount of dinner the number of the guys in this house would eat. itachi decided to go to his room when we finished our drawings(*wink*). while i was drawing on the people's faces, i decided i should learn what their names are while looking at their faces closely.

by the time dinner rolled around, i learned their names by the time i started cooking. when i finished cooking, i settled the food onto the plates and set up the table.

As i finished with the table, i heard multiple groans and a "WHAT THE FUCK?" (you could guess who that is) i smirked as i listened into the conversation.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! I JUST DREAMT OF A REALLY SEXY-ASS LADY WALK THROUGH THAT DOOR AND MAKE OUT WITH ITACHI," Hidan said.

"shut the hell up hidan, my head hurts," deidara said.

"tobi is a good boy and thinks tobi and tobis friends all dreamed the same dream," tobi said.

thats when i walked in and said,"thats cuz it wasnt a dream."

it literally took them 3 second to process that information. i counted in my head.

1

2

3

"WHAT THE HELL???? YOU FUCKING MAKE OUT WITH ITACHI???!!!!" they all yelled at me.

"actually i didnt make out with him, i was just trying to hide my laughter from you perverts. its acutally really funny to watch you guys' noses bleed," i smirked at them.

"by the way, my name is Hinata Hyuuga." i held out my hand for them to shake.

"my fucking name is hidan," he said, he really likes to cuss and he shook my hand.

"my name is deidara and art is BOOM" he gave me a firm squeeze(that sounded wrong)

and everyone else introduced themselves and shook my hand. then it was tobis turn.

"tobis name is tobi. and hinata-chan is very pretty," i blushed as he removed half his mask(just showing his mouth) just to kiss my hand.

i smiled and turned to everybody, "is anybody hungry?"

"ohhhh....fooooood," they all said with sparkles in their eyes. 

i sweatdropped at them as i lead them to the prepared dinner table.

it seems like they havent had a proper homecooked meal since forever. i sighed, seems like i'll be doing the work here.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

IM SOOOOO SOOOOOORRRRRYYYY!!!!! IT REALLY SEEEMS LIKE I NEED TO APOLOGIZE BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF UPDATES.  ILL TRY TO AT LEAST POST 2-3 CHAPTERS A WEEK. 

IT WOULD BE LUCKY ENOUGH TO EVEN UPDATE 1 CHAPTER PER WEEK.

BUT ANYWAY.... DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/ LIKE MY STORIES

ALSO LOOK FOR REDNINJA1087 AND ANIME1818 THEY HAVE AMAZING STORIES YOU NEEEEEEED TO READ!!!!

BYE!!!! SEE YOU NEXT TIME!!!!