Chapter 5

Itachi and i stayed like that for quite a while. we only did broke apart when we heard Pein-sama's voice calling everyone to go to the living room. we let go of each other and exchanged sad smiles. Both of our faces stained with tears. we walked by each other into the living room, after making sure there were more tear stains on our faces.

"Itachi," said a very familiar cold-hearted voice.

i looked up at itachi, who's face held the same impassive look but his eyes looked surprised, then i looked at the person who called itachi's name. holy shit, its the other uchiha.

Sasuke. Fucking. Uchiha.

who the girls thought was cool. But seriously who the hell thinks he is cool when he styles his hair like a duck's ass? Not me.

But that was like a looooooong time ago. we grew up. we are like 16 now. And sasuke is looking HOT!!!! i could clearly see his deliciously, good-looking ab--

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME????!!!!!

itachi just showed me something he's never shown anyone before. the cause of why his own brother hates him. which is the one i am mentally drooling at. there is something seriously wrong with me. i was snapped out of my dirty thoughts by none other than the one who caused them.

"And who the hell are you?" duckbutt snarled. i snapped. you're good looking, but that does not give you the right to act like that.

"who the hell do you think you are?" i snarled with the same amount of venom.

"Okay, let's settle down ladies. let's try not to kill each other, okay?" pein-sama said stepping between us..

"Sorry, i wasn't listening. i was too busy noticing how stupid my partner is," sasuke spat out 'partner' like it was poison.

"I'm sorry i wasn't listening either. i only started listening once you said kill each other," i said smirking. my anger was slowly starting to diminish once i started to notice how sexy sasuke got when he is mad. i'm so sorry guys. i cant help with these thoughts. they just keep popping up. You guys are gonna have to deal with it.

Sasuke got really angry when he saw me smirk, and pushed pein-sama out of the way and headed towards me. i kept my smug face on, and stood my ground as sasuke pressed his chest towards me. he was about to say something, but stopped as i pressed my chest against him with the same amount of force he put onto mine.

"What's wrong, Sasuke? Why so mad?~" i asked as i trailed my fingers along his abs. i did that cuz i just really, really wanted to touch his abs. okay, let me just set some things straight. i am not going to act like Karin, trying to act sexy when i dont even know how. The difference with me, i know how to act sexy. anyway, i shouldnt seem so desperate towards him. he might get annoyed be me if i act like a fangirl/stalker, which I.AM.NOT.

~Sasuke POV~

When i saw this girl walked in, i tried really hard not to show any of my amazement. she had this not-too-baggy capris on, with a very familiar looking jacket, but it looks different. she cut it in half which caused it to show her skinny, milky white torso. she had her hair tied up in a ponytail and side bangs. she looked gorgeous.

until i saw the darkness that dimmed her.

itachi.

i really got mad. we had a bit of an argument, but i didnt think that it would turn into this. her pressing her pretty big boobs against my chest. then she started touching my abs.

"What's wrong, Sasuke? Why so mad?~"she trailed her fingers around my abs. i didnt answer since i was having a hard time trying to hide the shivers running down my spine.

"You dont want to answer? Fine. Then i'll just answer your question~" she leaned into my ear and whispered,"The name's Hinata Hyuuga."

Author's note:

SORRY IF YOU THOUGHT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT!!!! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT IT WAS REALLY LONG BUT THERE IS FEWER WORDS HERE THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS!!!!

SEE YA NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!