Chapter twenty-nine

Nine-fifteen the black limousine pulled up to 7 Cavendish Avenue. The chauffeur, climbed out of the driver's seat and opened up the iron gate; just enough to squeeze through. With the car safely inside of the property, the chauffeur closed it. The back door opened, as Paul and Sadie stepped out. The gate-birds were gone for the night, which Paul was grateful for!

"What do you think, my love?" Paul asked, as he and Sadie walked to the front steps.

An astounded Sadie stood frozen for a few seconds; taking it all in. When finally she found her voice, "T-this is gorgeous! I've never seen anything like this up close and personal before!"

Paul chuckled at the comment. "Thanks, luv." He smiled, unlocking the front door and opening it.Paul held Sadie's hand and walked in to what seemed to be a corridor. Motioning for the chauffeur to come in; he set their luggage down, near a closet.

"Thanks, Maxwell. That'll be all fer tonight." A tired, yet cheerful Paul added. Maxwell, tipped his hat; bidding a goodnight. Making sure the gate was shut and locked tight, Paul slammed the front door tight; locking it.

"Now, let me take a look at my girl." The bass player stood in front of 'his girlfriend.' An approving smile splashed across his face. "Wha' did you do ta yer hair?"

"Oh my God, what's wrong with my hair? What happened?" A self-conscious Sadie frantically touched her now, medium brown hair; in a panic.

Paul grabbed her slender arms and holding on to them at both sides. "You look smashing, Sade! I love it!"

She gave a shy smile. Paul gently lifted her chin. Her dark brown pools, meeting his own hazel. The intensity of their love, shining in each others eyes. Without breaking the gaze, Paul skillfully undid the brunette's long dark blue robe. Removing and discarding it on the steps.

Paul looked Sadie over from head to toe. He liked what he saw!  A dark blue baby doll nightgown with ruffles. It really didn't leave anything to the imagination! "So, you like it then, hmm?" Sadie posed seductively, on the plush carpeting of the steps.A devilish grin appeared on Paul's face. Picking up Sadie, he tossed her over his shoulders; heading up the steps toward the bedroom. A squeal escaped the brunette's lips.

Walking down the long corridor, Paul stopped in front of a large white door. With his left hand, he opened the door and turned on the light. He plopped Sadie down on the huge king-sized, four post bed. Turning back toward the light on the wall, Paul switched it off. Returning to the bed, he plopped down on the right side of Sadie.

Sadie just lay there wrapped up in those strong arms, breathing in Paul's scent. "Paulie, my love, what sort of cologne do you have on?"

A small smile escaped his lips, "Ah, that woul' be me aftershav' 'n quite possibly th' cinnamon gum I chewed befor' I picked ye' up." He moved Sadie's shoulder-length brunette hair out of the way and began biting the nape of her neck.

The brunette sat up on the bed as did  Paul, "OOh I see somebody wants a little bit more then?" A sexy, seductive look written all over those brown pools. Paul wasted no time helping the brunette out of that sexy blue nightie.As a  sense of urgency swept over the lovers; buttons popped, belts unbuckled and fabric tore. Nothing stood in the way of sexual desire and the passion to feel one another. To be joined as one!