chapter twelve

Eight thirty -five a.m. was the time. A distraught -looking Richard Lester, was pacing back and forth kicking white sand up whenever he walked. "Where are McCartney and Sarah?"

"They will be here soon. They left a few minutes before everyone else." Trying to be optimistic, Brian gave Lester a weak smile. Truth be told, Brian was a worry-wart as well. He made sure he and everyone around him-The Beatles included, were punctual!

Richard gave Brian a look that could pierce glass, mumbling something to incoherent.

"Bloody fuckin' 'ell! It's about fuckin' time!" A visibly moody and whiny John Lennon moaned at the sight of Paul and Sadie coming toward everyone.

"Piss of ya wanker!" Paul spat, giving John a death glare.

"Paul...and John watch your mouth! We are in the presence of ladies." Brian intervened before John could get a word in.

Sadie was slightly embarrassed by the whole ordeal of being tardy. Especially the first day of filming.

"Can we just begin filming the scenes for the day? I don't have time,money, and energy to waste." Lester whined.

Not a word was uttered or a remark made. Filming finally began on the 'Another Girl' scene.

***

John, Paul, George, and Ringo were acting crazy during this scene. Jumping off white, wooden steps, pretending it was the ocean. Dancing and singing while holding their instruments. Putting imaginary sunscreen on Ringo's nose. George throwing rocks at Ringo and George playing his guitar, standing on John's chest-while John is lying on rocks.Among other silly things.

One part the boys were doing a scene with the ladies-Sadie included.  Paul stood in front wearing that infamous black t-shirt and those tight-fitting blue jeans. Sadie behind Paul, both expressionless.

Sadie's time in the spotlight had come. It was just her and Paul now.

Paul picked Sadie up, holding her in his strong arms. Still singing the song, or rather lip-synching to the track, Paul dances as well. He then puts her down and begins playing her, like she's a bass or guitar. Moving so fast, he accidentally grazes her breast. Immediately making an 'oh shit' face for the camera. Sadie didn't seem to notice. Her mind was in her stomach.Nerves again!

Five-thirty couldn't roll around fast enough. After a full day of filming, Sadie and everyone else was exhausted!

"I could use something strong right about now." Sadie chuckled to herself. Not thinking anyone could hear. Paul heard and knew just what she needed. Coming up behind her, kissing the back of her neck, putting his arms around her waist "I know just what you need to unwind, luv."

A surge of electric shock, ran up and down her spine. Smiling devilishly as she turned around to face Paul. "What on earth do you have in mind, McCartney?"

Paul pecked her adorable pink lips "Now it wouldn' be a surprise if I tol' ya?" A twinkle in those gorgeous hazel orbs. Sadie felt her knees grow weak, like jell-o.

Intertwining his hand with hers, Paul lead Sadie back to his room.

Sprinting up the staircase to his room, he locked it behind him and Sadie. Gesturing toward his queen-sized bed, "Sit down, my luv." Sadie did as Paul rummaged through his suitcase.

"A-HA!" Paul triumphantly smiled. Sadie gave a puzzled look as Paul produced a plastic baggy with something green inside. "Is that what I think it is?"

Paul nodded. "Yep. It' pot luv."

Keeping her mouth closed for the moment, Sadie watched as Paul skillfully rolled two joints. Sadie knew people who've tried pot in high school, but never tried it herself. She was now curious.

Paul could see she was longing to try the drug. He could tell by the look on her face. Handing the spliff to Sadie he expelled the lighter from his jean pocket and lit it up. Taking the other joint, he put it between his pouty red lips and lit it up as well.

Sadie was hesitant at first, but once she inhaled the drug, immediately she relaxed. Paul smiled, taking a drag of his spliff;relaxing also. This is heaven.

Paul turned the television on and returned back to the bed. The first program on was a movie Gone With the Wind. As the pot took its effect, Sadie started giggling. "And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn." Trying to keep a straight face was definitely hard while under the influence. Paul visibly stoned, stood up reenacting Rhett Butler as best he could. He couldn't stop giggling. Finally he gave up and plopped himself back down on the bed.

Gazing into those chocolate brown orbs of Sadie's he pulled her close. Cupping her face he drew Sadie in for a long, passionate kiss. Fireworks were going off inside Sadie's stomach. This is what it must feel like to be in love...or maybe it's the pot?

To hell with everything! Whether it's the pot or not, please take me now!There's those thoughts running wild again...

"Oh hell Paul, just get on top of me and have your way!" Sadie's voice husky and raspy. "You wench..." Paul grinned evilly from ear to ear, doing just as he was told.