Chapter Six

****Warning: There will be a bit of sex in this part. If you are offended, please do NOT read!!!!****

adie pulled her hand away from the door and looked up at the two figures before her. "I'm sorry to bother you, Paul. I'll come back another time." She turned to walk toward her room, but Paul put a hand around her left arm.

"It's fine, Sadie. John was just leaving any way." Paul smiled at the blond as John 'saluted' Paul, gave Sadie a 'wink' and quickly walked off.

"What was that about?" Sadie gave a quizzical expression, following Paul in to his room, closing the door.

Biting his lower lip, Paul managed "Nothin'. Pay no attention to John." Sadie shrugged her shoulders.

Paul sat down on the edge of the  queen-sized bed, gesturing for Sadie to join him. "Sorry if our loud gobs woke ya up. I know you must be jet-lagged like the rest of us."

She sat down next to Paul, a weird feeling coming over her. "It's alright, Paul." She continued, "I just wanted to make sure everything was alright between all four of you."She unconsciously moved her right hand on to Paul's left leg, patting it.

Sadie figured out what she had done and quickly moved it. "It's alright, luv. I don' bite." Paul gave her his famous toothy grin. Sadie felt a flush of red in her cheeks.

She knew what this weird sensation was now: She was falling for Paul! He knew it too!

Paul chuckled at the sight of Sadie blushing, moving closer to her. Sadie cheeks still flushed made no attempt to move. Instead she looked down at her long nailsicking them. She did this whenever she felt nervous.

"Sadie,luv.." She felt Paul's hot breath on her ear, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. He lifted her chin with a delicate, calloused finger. Sadie's brown eyes locked with Paul's hazel. It was as if he had a hold on her and Sadie couldn't let go-not that she wanted to.

Her heart pounded furiously in her chest.

Paul leaned closer to Sadie, his lips brushing against hers. Paul  pulled slightly back, but Sadie wrapped her slender arms around his neck. With a sense of fierceness and urgency, she probed her long tongue into Paul's mouth. Paul hungrily explored Sadie's mouth back. Both tongues entwining with each other.

Paul could feel the bulge forming in his tight jeans. He needed to be free and soon. "I want ye." He moaned in Sadie's ear, moving her toward the center of the bed. Sadie felt his now, rock-hard member against her thighs. They both needed to

"Do what you will. I need you fucking now!" Sadie growled through clenched teeth. Hastily grabbing the black fabric around Paul, she yanked it over his head, ripping it in the process. He was now bare-chested. Seductively licking her pink lips, Sadie grabbed a hold of the tight jeans, unzipping them;setting his erection free. An audible groan escaped Paul's lips.

He needed her here and now.

Quickly he lifted the yellow sundress off, tossing the article of clothing on the floor. Paul could see Sadie's erect nipples through the thin-almost see-through yellow material of her bra. Finding the hook, he undid it with ease. He was a pro after all. Discarding the yellow bra on the floor, Paul cupped Sadie's perfect left breast in his hand, while lazily licking the other breast with his tongue.

"Jesus Christ, Paul!" She croaked, digging her nails in the flesh of his back. This turning on Paul even more.

He momentarily moved from licking Sadie's right breast, still cupping her other and finds something new to explore.

His skill full, calloused fingers pulling at the waistband of the thin yellow panties. One move and they strewn across Paul's bedroom floor. He moved back toward Sadie's mouth, neck,and breasts; kissing her fervently.

"Are you sure, you're ready, luv?" Paul whispered  in Sadie's ear.

Pulling his member out of the boxers, stroking it, Sadie knew what she wanted. "Fuck. Me. Now."

So he did.

--

An hour later a loud knock came on Paul's door. "Fuck off!" He groaned, moving the covers closer to his smooth, bare chest. A peacefully sleeping Sadie was awoken by the racket. "Paul, what're you doing? It's almost twelve noon. We need to start filming!" The rash on Brian's neck was beginning to show, when he became nervous and under pressure.

"Alright. Alright. I'll be down in a few." Paul mumbled through the other side of the door as Brian walked downstairs.

"Sorry, Sadie, I would love nothing more than to stay in bed with you, my love, but unfortunately duty calls." Paul sighed, untangling himself from her. He sat up, gave her a passionate kiss and hopped out of bed. "I know, my Paulie, parting is such sweet sorrow." Removing the sheets from her naked body, Sadie reluctantly sat up.

Tugging on a pair of shorts, Paul turned toward Sadie, who by now was grabbing her bra and panties. "My Paulie, eh?" A perfectly shaped eyebrow raised.

Blushing a bright shade of crimson, she nodded. "There ya go again with the blushing, luv. You don' have to be embarrassed, I like it."

They finished looking decent. Paul wraps his strong arms around Sadie's waist, hugging her tightly "Sadie, I really fancy you and all. Would you like to go for dinner with me after filming is done for the day?"

Gazing into his gorgeous hazel eyes, "I would like that very much, Paulie." A huge grin on her face.

"It's a date then! Be ready for eight." Paul gave Sadie one last passionate kiss, before heading out to start filming Help! for the first of many days.