chapter fifteen

The knocking grew louder as Paul just sat on his bed. Paul was at this moment panic-striken;unable to move. Fear had taken over his whole body. Jane noticed the way Paul was acting. "Aren't you going to answer the door?" No response. In a huff, Jane quickly sprinted toward the wooden door, meeting a very confused Sadie on the other side.

The red-head looked the blond over. "Can I help you?" A hint of jealousy in her voice.

Sadie bit her bottom lip. "Oh, I'm sorry. The boys and Brian sent me to fetch Paul; telling him to hurry up or he will be late for the film shoot."

Jane was intimidated to say the least by Sadie. A gorgeous smile and long tan legs. I wonder if they are up to something? Maybe that's why he didn't want to answer the door? Brushing the naughty thoughts aside, Jane politely answered. "It's no problem at all. Paul was just on his way down to start filming." With that she, rather harshly slammed the door in Sadie's face.

Anger swept across Sadie's face, in disbelief over what happened. What a fucking bitch!
Sadie stomped off to her room; crying and sulking.

**

"Why did y-"The words Paul tried spitting out were silenced by Jane's own. Spinning quickly to Paul she inched closer to Paul sitting on the bed. "Who the hell was that? Another one of those floozies you met in the Bahamas? Can't you keep it zipped for once?" She spat, slapping Paul hard across the face.

He winced and rubbed the sore spot. "Let me explain..." Jane glared at The Beatle, arms folded across her chest and tapping her right foot on the plush carpet. "I'm waiting."

Paul cleared his throat. "Her name is Sarah and she's part o' the film. Tha's all! No flings or nuffin! Haven' touched her!" He lied through the skin of his teeth, not wanting to deal with Jane's whining and arguing again.

Still not convinced, but satisfied (for now) none-the-less, Jane accepted the bull Paul rattled off.

Another knock at the door. This time, John was sent to see what was taking Paul so long. It was nearly 8:30 by now!

"Macca! What'r ya fuckin doing in there? I sent Sadie to hurry your bloody arse up almost a half hour ago!" John yelled from the other side.

Paul opened the door, revealing Jane and himself. An "oh shit" look formed on the rhythm guitarist's face. "Erm, sorry John. Guess who decided to pop in and pay me a visit?" Paul gestured with his left hand to Jane who stood next to him. "Isn't that nice?"

"Ello Jane." John said flatly. He gave the younger Beatle a look and walked downstairs. Jane sneered. "Hasn't changed much at all. Still an arse."