chapter thirteen

The sun's rays emanated through Paul's bedroom window. In the midst of pot-smoking and love-making yesterday evening, he simply forgot to close the curtains. Turning over on his left side, Paul smiled to himself,at the beautiful sight. Sadie peacefully slept, as she lay on her right side.The covers pulled up, slightly exposing her right breast. Paul watched with love. How could one, love someone as much as I do now? Paul thought tracing little hearts with his left index finger, over her chest.

Sadie's eyes fluttered opened, "Paul?" She asked, a puzzled look washing over her tanned face. "Yes, luv. It is I." Paul kissed Sadie's thin lips. Arching a perfect eyebrow "What happened and why am I naked in your bed?"

Paul chuckled "It goes like this, luv...We were.." Paul cleared his throat. "Under the influence..of the reefer."  A confused look spreading across Sadie's face, clearly still not registering. "You wanted to relax after a hard day of filming so I brought you back to my room and we smoked pot and shagged ourselves rotten, until we passed out."

A large "O" formed across her lips as Sadie finally comprehended what happened last night. "Well then...it was obviously some night we had, Hmm?"

Lighting a ciggie Paul added. "Indeed it was. Best I've had in a long time. Jus' keeps getting better and better with you, my luv." Sadie blushed at the compliment, getting on top of Paul. Almost dropping the cigarette, he quickly set it in the ashtray.

"Let's keep going then, shall we?" A wicked gleam appeared in Sadie's brown eyes She didn't have to ask Paul twice, as he was more than ready. Another round of passionate sex ensued .

***

About an hour later, a light knock came upon Paul's door. "Who is it?"

"It's a surprise!" The person on the other side sang in a sing-song voice.

Thinking Sadie was on the other side waitig for him, Paul sprinted toward his bedroom door and opened it. Only he didn't find Sadie. He found Jane!

"Erm, ello Jane. Erm, what'r ye doing 'ere?" Paul's eyes went wide as  plates. The red-haired girl jumped on the Beatle;nearly knocking him over in the process.

"Thought I'd surprise you for a few days. I managed to get some time away from work and thought, 'what the hell?'" Jane grinned, kissing Paul on the lips.

He returned the kiss and faked a smile. "Tha's great news, Jane."

She beamed. "I thought you would love it."