Chapter 3- Meeting Her Family {Edited}

Keira begged Sean to basically go away and give her some time to think, but he once again refused. He was getting on her last nerves.  Weeks passed and he never left her side and she felt as if he was suffocating her. All she wanted was some time to herself to get her mind together and try to come up with a plan from here on out until the baby was born.

One thing Keira did know was that she was going to get fat soon. Sean was right, her breast was getting big and her thighs were getting fuller. It was a matter of time before her belly and other body parts started to get bigger. She got herself into it this time. One night of sex; in years. Damn she was fertile. Even with the proof that she was pregnant, she couldn't wrap her mind around the thought of having a baby in less than seven months. What was her mother going to say? Her father? 'My dad is going to kill me,' she thought to herself. If she knew her mother like she thought she did, Kamara Davis was going to be jumping for joy the very minute she told her.

Keira got another kleenex, wiped her nose and blew in it. After coming home from work one day, Sean decided to stay with Keira for a little while. He asked if she wanted something to eat. She lied and said no because all she wanted to do was jump in her bed and cry herself to sleep. She knew her life was pretty much over or at least put on pause... Forever. She continued to sob on the couch in her living room but tried to get herself together when she saw Sean coming in from the kitchen.

Damn he looked so good. He changed out of his suit to a pair of dark blue low rider jeans with a white muscle shirt on. Keira pushed the thought of her straddling his hips while he held on to her with his strong arms.

Humph...

That thought was another reason why she was in the predicament she was in now.

He walked over to the couch and sat down, sitting his beer on the coffee table and his plate on his lap. She looked down at his plate and wonder how the hell he was able to make a BLT sandwich so quickly. The aroma from the sandwich was making her mouth water. Sean looked up at her then back down at his sandwich and smirked.

"Keira, are you sure you're not hungry," he asked for the fourth time.

"Yeah," she said. Her stomached stabbed her in the back and rumbled loudly. Cheeks stained red with embarrassment, she looked away.

"Come on. You can have it." Sean sat the plate in her lap.

"No, I'm fine."

"Keira, if you don't take the damn sandwich!" He raised his voice. "You need to eat." She took one half of the sandwich and bit it. She moaned and took another one. Soon, she was on the other half and snacking on the potato chips that he put aside. In a matter of minutes she was done and sat the plate on the coffee table. Keira looked to her left were Sean was looking at her with wide eyes.

"What?" She asked and subconsciously wiped her face. "Do I have something on my face."

"No, you just ate that sandwich in less than five minutes. Are you still hungry?"

"No. I'm probably not going to hold this do-" Keira stopped in mid-sentence and put her hand on her stomach.

"Kei-"

Keira was on her way to the toilet before he could continue. Once there, she dropped to her knees and proceed to expel the meal that she just previously ate not to long ago. "Oh," she managed to moaned, trying to catch her breath.

Sean was right behind her when she ran to the bathroom. He grabbed a face towel that was on the sink and wet it with cold water. After ringing it out, he got on his knees next to her and moved loose strands of her hair out of her face. Keira sat down next to the toilet with her back against the tub. He dabbed her hot face and neck with the towel trying to soothe her.