Chapter Six: Double Dreams, Running Time and a Murder in the Night (ep 1.3)

Finally another chapter, i am sooooo sorry for the late upload, but i hope you enjoy.

btw, i am not sure if there was actually no school on the day of the game, but now there isXD

xxxx FantasyGirl21

Chapter Six: Double Dreams, Running Time and a Murder in the Night (ep 1.3)

I walked through the school corridors, searching for Elena and Bonnie. It was deserted and then I remembered why: the football game. What was I even doing here? I walked towards the doors to the football pitch and pushed down the handle. Closed.  Huh, how would I have come in then? I pushed the doors hard, knowing that they weren’t that good. No movement. Damn it. I needed to find another exit then. I turned around and then I saw fog filling the entire way back into the school.

I started to panic and I tried to break the window in the door. I took off one shoe and threw it against the window. No luck. The fog was closing me in and the scent was so disgusting that I started to cough heavily. I could barely breath and the fog was so thick and so disgusting, I leaned against that damn door, since I couldn’t feel my legs anymore.

The fog burned in my eyes and I closed my eyes. Not that it made a difference though. I fell down, laying on the floor, my eyes facing the origin of the fog. I closed my eyes again, knowing that it would not change anything, I would die here. Suddenly, something grabbed me by my neck and I felt something bite me in my neck and it hurt as if 20 bones were fractured at the same time. I screamed in agony and then it was over.

With every strength I had left in me, I lifted my eyelid, just to see a vague figure. I felt the figure breath by my ear and he said: “Welcome to hell darling.” Then there was nothing.

I opened my eyes and started screaming and crying at the same time. I looked to my left. Elena was sleeping, though I had the feeling my scream had woken up the entire neighbourhood. I needed to calm down, surely. Breath in, breath out. That took me almost 5 minutes. It’s hard to realize you’re not dead. I saw a flicker of movement on the left and I turned to Elena.

She was panting heavily and looked as if she had seen the biggest horror ever. “Elena?,” I whispered. She looked at me, seemingly surprized. “Calla, why are you-”  Then she realized. “Never mind. Hey, what’s that crow doing there!?” I looked at the window and saw the black crow from our first day of school sitting in the window. I stood up from my air mattress and pushed it out of the window. “Hope you die!” I yelled at it and closed the window.

“Did you have to do that?”  “Hmm, let me see… Yes.” I sat down at the end of Elena’s bed. “Are you okay? What did you dream?” She blushed. “Would you tell me?” “No, it’s okay.” “Call, I am sorry for yesterday. It wasn’t exactly as nice as it should’ve been.” I smiled. “That was not your fault, I mean, you only wanted Bonnie and me to accept Stefan. The fact that Damon showed up wasn’t really planned, was it?”

“No, but I know you hate him. I shouldn’t have invited him in.” Okay, she was right in that. “You can’t change the past El.” Suddenly, Elena stepped out of her bed and opened her drawers. “Okay, enough with the emotional heavy talk. Do you know any good movies left, without vampires?” I smirked.