Chapter 35: I Want You

Heyy. I am backk!! This chapter gets a bit out of hand as Ed and El get naughty. Read it at your descretion and let me know your thoughts.
**********************
El's POV

His lips captured mine in a searing kiss. Shocked to the core, I initially didn't respond until Ed tightened his hold around my waist. And then I kissed him back hungrily, pouring out all my love in that one kiss. His tongue begged for entrance and I let him in and with that the kiss deepened. My hands automatically rose to touch his ruffled hairs and in sync his hands rubbed on my bare back making me moan. And that was when Ed chuckled and said:
" And here I was thinking you don't want me."
"What?" I asked in confusion.
"That kiss proved El that I want to be with you and you want to be with me. By the way that was one sexy moan."

Ed replied with his patented smirk plastered on his face.

I playfully punched his arm and hid my red face in his shirt, making him laugh and kiss my hair.
"Lets go" he said.
"Where?"
"Somewhere else. Definitely not inside or else I'll be killing someone."

I laughed at his ludicrous statement and said: "Okay let me tell Alice."

We walked back into the bar and searched for Adam and Alice only to find them in a corner kissing passionately. I turned in shock towards Ed and saw him smiling at the couple.
"I told you there is something going on between them." He said.
"I don't believe this. I thought she hated him."
"Well she clearly doesn't. Lets not disturb them. Come."

And we walked outside and to Ed's car. One settled inside Ed turned to me and asked:
"Where do you want to go, my lady?"

I smiled in response and said:
"To the beach dear sir." Making him laugh.

He started the ignition and as drove towards the beach, Ed would keep on turning sideways to look at me. Flustered by his seductive glances I finally asked:

"Whaaatt?"
"Nothing." He replied with a sexy smile playing on his lips.
"No tell me." I insisted.
"You're finally mine." He replied solemnly making the entire zoo dance inside my stomach.

Once we reached the beach, we climbed out of the car and walked barefooted on the beach holding hands.  We didn't speak but enjoyed the comfortable silence between us. Once we reached a secluded dark area near a cliff, Ed tighened his hold on my hand while my heart fluttered in anticipation of what was to happen next.

Ed moved away a little from me while his eyes roamed over my body making me feel hot. I gnawed on my lips and asked:
"What?"

Ed cleared his throat and said:" It's... You.. you look hot."

I felt myself getting red on his compliment and replied:
" It is too revealing."
"It looks good on you.” He solemnly replied but the desire in his eyes made my hands slowly fall down from his shoulders.
A/N: It gets steamy here. You can skip it if you want. -S

He moved towards me and kissed me brazenly. Our lips brushed together in hunger. One of his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him while I pressed my breasts into his chest as I pulled onto his neck to deepen the kiss.

I jumped as Edward squeezed me softly, and I tightened  my hold around his neck. I felt his fingers tremble  as he wedged his fingers between my skin and the fabric of the dress, pulling it down, baring my chest. My breath caught in my throat as I saw Ed's eyes skim over my naked breast. I felt self conscious of myself, and sensing that Ed caught my mouth in yet another hot kiss. He then moved his lips to my neck and placed sweet kisses making me shiver. My hands held his neck as I moaned to his kisses on my bare shoulder. I pulled him for support when I felt his soft lips on my bare breast and I gasped.

He gingerly nipped at my nipple making me moan wantonly. Ed pushed me lightly against the cliff while he sucked my breast into his mouth. His other hand which was free now skimmed upwards pulling my dress down and baring the other breast as well. His hand massaged my breast while his mouth sucked the nipple of the other.
“Edward….” I whispered.

He lifted his face to mine and nipped on to my lips wringing a moan from me. His hands gripped my breasts and his fingers closed around my nipples and he started kneading my soft breasts. I gasped in his mouth as I felt him harden. I began to throb between my legs, shocked by this novel feeling and the need I was feeling.

Sensing my need, Edward kissed my neck. The touch of his lips caused a shiver speed down my spine. One of his hands skimmed down and his fingers slightly brushed onto my bare thighs making me throw my head back and let a deep-throated moan of pure pleasure escape from my open lips.

His tongue licked my ear lobe, and I felt my stomach knotting while his hands slipped up my naked thighs leaving a trail of goose bumps on the skin. I gasped loudly and my hands, of their own accord, gripped his shoulders. Ed moved his hands upward and cupped my breasts and kneaded them hard. He then toyed with my hard nipples, rolling them between his thumbs and forefingers, until I felt as if they would explode. I groaned with ecstasy as waves of exquisite pleasure coursed through my body. My head fell down on Ed's shoulder as I breathed hard and then he spoke:
"I need to drop you back home now. Or else I swear I wouldn't be able to stop myself."

I smiled to myself knowing that Ed was feeling the same way as I was because his hoarse voice and breathlessness was depicting it. I nodded slightly and moved away. Ed sighed loudly, closed his eyes and pulled my dress up.

This small yet tender action of his made me smile and I kissed him softly on the lips making him smile.

We drove back to my house and he walked me to the door holding my hand but in silence. It was like we were lost in our own thoughts. Once I reached the door I turned towards him decidedly wanting to speak out my thoughts.
"I want you." We said out, in unison.