Chapter 8: Reminiscing-2

Okay guys I am sorry for the more than a month long gap I took. My sister's wedding shopping was up and I was travelling and then I ended up with chronic bronchitis. I know it sucks!!

Anyway I am back with another chapter! Eeeeeeee!! Let me know what you all think!! VOTE and COMMENT!! VOTE and COMMENT!!

VOTE and COMMENT!!

VOTE and COMMENT!!

Okay so that's enough for now :p

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENT guys! You can also drop in any ideas that you have for Ed and El :)

Also, the first comment here gets a dedication in the next chapter! :)

Also I am dedicating this chapter to @Snowruby  because she hates cliffhangers and I decided to write further for her! Thanks Babe! :) :)

And at the right side is Ashley.

Ciao

-S

************************************************************************************************************************

Ed's POV

I was lost in thoughts and I just missed my Lit class. Damn! Atleast it was worth it, I thought to myself. I stood up and walked to the cafeteria, feeling hungry. I texted Adam asking where he was. As I was about to enter the cafe when someone pulled me back.

"El...." I said

"Oh c'mon Edward. Its me" I heard a very familiar voice purr back at me.

I looked down and saw that she's still the same. Too much makeup, too much flesh and clingy as always.

"Hi, Ashley." I replied scathingly.

"What's with the hate baby now that you know its me and not the bitch Elizabeth, you shouldn't talk to me like that" She tried a failing attempt at pouting.

" Thats just why I am talking to you like that coz its you and not her" I replied sarcastically and pulled my arm from her grasp.

"Oh for fuck's sake Eddie she is so over you. The last two months while I missed you she partied and went to the beach and had the time of her life!"

"Yeah you missed me by spreading your legs for anyone with a penis, I know. Shut the fuck up Ash and leave me the fuck alone" I yelled at her. How dare she day El partied are breakup! Bitch!

" Whatever, Edward. Stop being rude and just accept she's over you. Stop being a Romeo because she was never a Juliet!"

"God, that was clever. You couldn't have come up with that now, Ash? Where did you hear it anyway?" spoke Adam who was walking towards us.

" Fuck off you jerk" spat Ash and she walked away.

Adam placed an arm over my shoulder and said: " Ignore her man. She's always been a bitch and she'll always be that."

"Yeah... Lets go out for lunch. Don't feel like staying here." I mumbled to Adam.

"Kay, I'll drive c'mon. Where do you wanna go?"

"McDonald's" I replied solemnly.

Adam looked at me wanting to say something but one look at me and he knew it was better to stay quiet. He shrugged and walked to the parking while I followed.