Breathe Again

Toni remained in a coma, the surgeon was worried. Miracle and Kennedy were perfectly fine with their father.

Kenny went into the lobby holding both the twin. Ms.E jump up in amazed. It was 1 o clock in the evening and it's was finally a family bond, well almost. "omg, look how beautiful they look", everyone had gathered around. Ms.E got Kennedy and Traci pick up Miracle.

All the tension in the room faded, for now. "Kenny she looks just like you", Ms.E said irritably. "Omg, she does! Trina points out. Out of the blue Tamar walk in, so confused. "I'm sorry y'all, my phone broke and I couldn't get in contact with no one- who children are those?"

"This is Miracle and Kennedy, Tamar". Towanda said. Tamar had a blank face and couldn't follow what was going on. She was so lost but it hit her all at once. "What Toni had her twin already!", Ms.E and Traci brought them to her, shocking the hell out of her. "wait-omg, why they look just like Kenny long face ass". Kenny step to her, right along with Melvin. "Hello, Tamar"

"Wait, Kenny, your here? You and Toni are getting along". Everyone looked at each other to lighten that someone needs to let Tamar know that Toni in a coma. Towanda pulled Tamar to the side and began to let her know. "OMG, why ain't nobody told me sooner, what did the doctors say?" Tamar fell into the arm of Michael, she was always dramatic. This very moment had change the Braxton Family forever.

________________________________________

Time flew like no other. Its been 6 months and 3 days and 55 mins since the moment that changes the Braxton Family Home. Towanda and Kenny arranged a private settlement with the twin. Weekday the twin is with Towanda and its daddy daycare on the weekends. It works perfectly, everything is under wrap and it became their new normal.

However, today was a new day. They both decide to take the twin to go see Toni. She was still in the coma. Doctors were still on the mission to understand what was going on but are very unlucky. Towanda enters first with Kennedy in her arm. The sun was peaking through the certain before Towanda pull them completely open. The sun struck Toni face, she was beatiful even when the situation wasn't beautiful at all.

Kenny follows right behind, holding Miracle. Silent they all were until Kennedy said "mama" so quietly. "I guess they understand just as much as we do", Kenny announced. Towanda walked over, leaning over Toni's bed to kiss her cheek. "Yes, you guys made some smart little angel", Towanda said making Micacle blush.

"It been 6 months, Towanda", Kenny said sitting Micracle down. "I know, but I have a gut feeling this is temporality". Kenny sigh. "I honestly hope so Towanda, you know that day, I didn't mean to-". Towanda cut him off completely. "Not right now, just enjoy the moment with your family. Towanda got up and went to get coffee from the food bar. Kenny walks slowly up to Toni, She was just laying there, he pulls up a chair and just starts talking to Toni as if she asked him a question.

"Cliche it might be but I'm sorry, I'm sorry for the lies, betrayal, the guilt, everything. I took you for granted and didn't appreciate the love you gave me. It took you being in a coma and see our twin girl be raised without a mother, for me to realize what gift I had. I mess up, messed up pretty badly to the point where this may be the end of us. I'm sorry, I just wish you can Breathe Again

Some things can't be undone or forgiving or accounted. But those small mistakes can make a huge difference. The colorful line that was on the box screen went blank, there it was. Miracle and Kennedy was nudged up onto Kenny leg as he cry softly. It was at that moment where Toni Braxton was laid to rest. The moment needed to happen and the dust was finally settled.

The end.