The Meetings

2 Hour Later

Towanda enters Mr.Chow to see Kenny with a bouquet of rose and sunflower, Toni favorite. "Hello Towanda, these are for Toni if you see her again" Towanda eyes widen to the flower because they were big and beautiful. "she will love them".

Kenny smile, easing into the conversation. "but idk if she will because it coming from you" the grin swept right off his face. "how she been doing lately" the waiter came up and took their order and they processed their conversation. "she did well, obviously you know she pregnant" Towanda said with a smart tone.

"Yes I do, how the baby" Kenny became excited and thrill to know this information because he been missing her. "Yes her babies are doing well", The waiter sat down two lemon water and before Kenny could sip a drink he caught the word babies.

"Babies?" Kenny asked. "Yes, Kenny Toni is having twins". Kenny world slows down as if the time that flew by was catching up to him. He was frozen and wasted the lemon water right between his lap.

The waiter rushed over and handed Kenny napkins and apologize for overfilling his water. "New news to you huh", Towanda chuckled making Kenny nervous for any other surprises. "She didn't tell me that, honestly", he replied. "Yes she just found out too, she had a complication hearing the heartbeat and then finding out she having twins". Towanda stuffed her mouth with the serving salad that was simply dressed with French. "

Do you know the sex towanda?" Kenny looked up with his puppy dog eyes.
Towanda wiped her mouth and said "no", a puzzled look overcame Kenny's face. "but I'm throwing toni huge baby shower and we will do the gender reveal" Kenny nodding his head, taking all the information in. "and also I think you should come".

"I should come?" Towanda nodded her head in agreeance but could sense a mode of hesitation from Kenny. "Who made the baby!" Towanda and Kenny busted out laughing and the conversation became easier for Kenny.

Kenny thought to himself since Towanda kinda in a good mood, Toni maybe show a little compassion since that is Toni closes sister. "you should definitely come, it will mean a lot to her". Towanda is lying through her teeth but it was necessary to get them together someway, somehow because they are about to welcome two beautiful twins into this world.

"Ok, I will come" Kenny put on his leather jacket catching a slight breeze. "Yea she hasn't told mom or the sisters, she has been ducking everyone" Towanda making her rounds to everyone to announce the new so it won't be such a big surprise. " oh really, why", replied Kenny. "Embarrassment, imagine having a baby- well in y'all case, twin with someone who doesn't care go check up on you, married and on top of that, a celebrity. Kenny's eye went low and an uneasy tone in his voice spoke, "It not like that towanda, you don't understand" Kenny got real hostile and upset. "Kenny! Imma needs your help to make me understand why tf your not stand up and be a man and take care of your responsibility". Just when Kenny thought the conversation would become easier he got hit with the questions that couldn't be answered.

" I see you at the baby shower Towanda" Kenny got up from the table paid the bill, slide his shades on and jump in his BMW and was gone. "well that went well," Towanda said to herself. Wonder how the next conversations going to go.
____________
Towanda in the car, heading home and got of 3-way with Tamar, Trina, and Traci. "Hey Bitches!" Traci shout out into the phone. "I haven't seen nun of y'all in months" replied Tamar. "Ikr, could y'all come over, I have some news to break" Towanda trying to get all the ladies together, hoping they won't be too upset or mad at Toni for the long-time secret.

Traci and Trina agree to come but Tamar just got off the plane and is tired. "Tamar, I really need you to come it's important", Someway, somehow Towanda needed to talk to Tamar in person because Toni's baby shower is in a few days. "fine, it must cause it sound serious"

"Is everything alright towanda" Trina was a bit worry on why towanda want everyone at her house so late in the day. "Everything is fine, just need to tell you guys some news, so I'll talk to you all later, around 8?" replied Towanda.

"Something wrong with toni, just realize she not in the call" Tamar find things out fast, but not too fast since toni went 5 months without nobody knows she was pregnant. "Listen we will discuss everything once everybody is here, bye"
Towanda hung up on them, hoping they won't call her back asking questions.

8:04 pm
Traci and Trina pulled up into the same car while Tamar running late, but that was to be expected. They all greeted each other with hug and kisses and processed to go into the house. "Now what going on", Traci wanted to get to the bottom of things. "I will tell everything once Tamar is here, now how was y'all day" Towanda didn't want to answer no question so she stalls while they waited on Tamar.

8:53 pm
"She not coming, so can you just tell us what's going on" Traci was getting sleep and when she sleepy she irritated. But before Towanda could answered, there was a ring at the door. "Finally, late bird, now let's go into the living room before Traci have a fit.

"Ok, now I'm here so what's the news" They all seating at a mini bar in the corner of Towanda house. " Yea, what happened", Trina is drunk but is stable. "O Trina got bless you"

"Ok guy..." Towanda wonder should she just say it, ease into it, so questioned herself; how could she ease into saying someone is pregnant. The room became silent, light dim onto Towanda face; as all eyes were on her.

"Toni is pregnant..."