Confession

All eyes widen to Towanda."Who's the papa, when did she get pregnant, how far along is she, why she ain't tell us herself, why she keeping it a secret!" They all flooded Towanda with hundreds of questions." wait, wait, wait, one at a time", Towanda yelled.
"Why she keeping it secret" Tamar was determined and honestly think Towanda is lying. "you know how the media works, she just got divorced a few years ago, and plus she wants her life to be private". Tamar smacks her lips and releases a "girl please".

"It Keri baby?", Traci asked. Everybody left eyebrow lift. "no, it's not Keri" Everybody still on edge about this whole situation. "who's the daddy", Traci Asked.

"I know" Tamar grinning from cheek to cheek.
"Babyface", Everybody turns to Towanda looking for denial response but there was nothing. "bitch I'm dead" Traci fell out of her seat. Everybody was in shock. "my whole question is why she didn't tell us herself, we ain't the media, we are her family", Tamar asked in her attitude mood.

"Tamar you know how you are with exclusive information, and it was best for HER to keep her situation to herself and plus she going through it with Kenny" Towanda trying her best to make them understand where Toni coming from; however, Tamar is Tamar.

"What's going on with her and Kenny?" Traci slightly asked. "Girl, it their business to discuss and that not my place but I'm throwing her a baby shower and she wants me to let you y'all know everyone is invited". Discussing Toni personal-personal busy was never a go for towanda so she easy that in there for her sister to understand.

"So, Toni ain't tell nobody she pregnant and out of the blue she was us to attend her baby shower, I got some words for her", Tamar wasn't having it and determine to get to the bottom of why the hell she keeping secret. "No, Tamar! If you go into the party questioning anything, you will leave because I'm not having that" Traci and Trina watching both of them arguing like cats and dogs.

" Let Toni enjoy herself and her party and ask anything you want after" Tamar, as usual, smacking her lips and rolled her eyes. "So I'm supposed to act like nothing happen".

"I'm not saying act as if nothing happens but don't be questioning her about her busy as like she knows you any exclamation", Towanda wasn't having it and made sure Tamar come to the party with respect. "Fine" Replied Tamar; but knowing Tamar she not letting nothing go.

"Ok Towanda, getting people together", Trina said while she sips her drink looking impressed. "not at all-just want everyone on the same page and if not you can jump out the book, period". All the sisters had an understanding and decide, just to keep their questions to themselves; for now.

"Do mom know about this" all eyes went big as if they have seen a ghost. "Idk but I'm making my way over there tomorrow morning", The most hesitated conversation that Towanda wasn't looking forward to tell her mom, but time was stopping for no one and due dates were coming quick.

"Good luck"

Next Morning Towanda picks her mother up and went to have breakfast at SunnyDelight to spend some quantity time together.

"So how you feel this morning mom", the waiter came and took their orders and proceeded with their food. "I'm doing well babe", Towanda was a never nervous person but to her mother, she was shaking.
"Is something wrong Towanda you look nervous"

"Mom I have some news to break about Toni", time felt slow and Towanda was ready to jump out her seat. "Towanda I know everything", Towanda looked up in shock "wait-what?".

Yes, Towanda, Toni told me everything, I know she having a twin and the baby shower coming up. Towanda was shocked but relief, " is that was you nervous about telling me?"

"Yes, mom, Toni had me running around like a chicken with my head cut off" They both share a good laugh. " yea, I understand how Toni wants to be private and really want to be to herself since she having issues with Kenny".

" I wish Tamar could get an understanding, she straight up mad at Toni because didn't tell her business to Tamar, she full of it" they both sip their drinks in agreeance. "That your sister"
____________

Meanwhile, since it is confession time Kenny needs to get his Secret off his chest so he hit up Melvin, and drove to his crib.

"Yo man you got fat on me" Melvin mention while he shakeup with Kenny. "Yeah man you could say I'm falling off", Kenny replied. "falling off? You fall apart, what's going on man". Kenny's denial was very well recognized and hard to hide. "I got a lot going on and I need your help" They both sat down in the backyard and discussion Kenny's situation while drinking beer.

"Toni, ain't it?", Kenny looks up to confirm the situation. "you made you decision man, why you upset?" Kenny thought to himself and realize that he messed up. "i haven't talked to her in about 5-6 months and it kills me every day, I mean, I thought I could get over her if I made that decision but I regret it, I really really do miss her"

Kenny told himself at the beginning of their relationship that he will be ok and the happiness of his family came first, and then time flew, love was made and the combination of Toni and Kenny will be here in just a few more months. Kenny now realizes in the inside he's a miserable and unhappy broken man.

"Kenny leaves her alone man it's over" Kenny looked at Melvin in shock and could believe he said that. " man why would you say that" Kenny yelled. "because that what you did!" replied Melvin to his hostile response. "She giving me a gift in a few months", Melvin look up at Kenny in a weird facial expression, trying to understand wtf he talking about and what a gift got to so with anything.

"A gift? man stay on the topic, you pick Nicole over Toni so you need to move on with your life, why you not moving on?", Melvin was over Kenny and his flip flop emotion; he was always the sensitive little brother but those days need to be over.

"Toni is pregnant" yelled Kenny.