Only In Due Time

Toni due time was approaching, she could barely walk or even get around, she misses Towanda but she can't put her pride to the side. "James!", Toni yelled from her in the living room. "Yes, ma'am", Toni assistant been living with Toni ever since she threw Towanda out the party. She gets paranoid about being in a big house by herself. "Can you help me up to the bathroom", James was tired of being the maid 24/7 but continued being there because her due time was around the corner.

"Can you hand me my phone, so I can Facetime the boy's", Toni mention after she washed her hands clean.
_____________
"Hey, mama's boy", Keri and the boy was all of the phones. "Hey ms Braxton, hey mom", they both replied. "Y'all going to see me this weekend right", Toni asked. "Oh mom, dad promise us we were going to the zoo, can you come". There was a silence as they stared through the phone. "Sorry, I have a doctors appointment, I tell you this, just go without me and I will see you guy later".

"Ok, Love you, mommy"

Give people flowers while they are still present.
_____________
It has been a few months since Toni 's baby shower. Kenny been suck in work and about to hit tour again. Towanda and the sister doing their thing, however;  there's about to be a big shift in the Braxton Family Home.

"Hey Kenny, how are you", Towanda called up Kenny just to see how's he's doing and have he talk to Toni or anything. "Hey Towanda, I been better, I'm about to hit tour in a few days. I'm preparing for that, how you been?". Towanda eyes rolled out the window, she walked out of the room because she got a few words for Kenny. "Kenny that sounds good", Towanda chuckled a little bit but continue. "but have you tried to get in contact with Toni, she due in a few days, weeks even," Towanda replies.

"I called a few times but obviously no answer", Towanda interrupted and said, "We should go by there". Kenny just pulled up there to the studio and hesitated to answer. "Yea lets go by there, what time would you say", replied Kenny. "Can you pick me up around 8, I got a lunch dinner with the sisters".
________________

7:00pm- Chows
Traci, Trina, and Tamar arrived. "Well, we know who's late and never shows up" Tamar happily throws light shade as she sees Towanda entering. "Sorry I'm late guys, Towanda replies.

They sat and chatted for a bit but Towanda looks at the time and decides to spill the tea because she fed up. "Have y'all talk to Toni?", silence filled the room. "Ok, remember Toni's baby-shower, the reason why y'all couldn't find me because she kicked me and Kenny out the party", Traci cough a few time and busts out laughing, " she kicks y'all out? why"...

"Toni lost her mind," said Tamar. "but why though, it must have been a reason," asked Trina. "obviously toni and Kenny have issues and I invited him to the party without her knowing. Just to see if they could have a conversation. That when two big security guards came and escorted us out", Towanda go mad all over again but took a drink and sit back. "see what happens when you keep secrets", Tamar said. "Can you tell us everything so we somewhat help you". Towanda promise Toni she always keeps their conversations between them too, but bets were off.
Towanda thought for a min and sip another drink. She looks up and explains the situation.

7:50pm

"I would of kick you out to Towanda", Traci said. All the girls share a laugh but came together. "We should all go over there and talk to her, these secret needs to be over", Trina suggested. Before
Towanda could answer,  there were two hooks outside and Towanda just remember. "Actually Kenny and I are going over there tonight and to try to talk to her"

Hook hook!
"There he is actually", Towanda gathers her things. "I don't think that's a good idea but go ahead", Traci, Trina, and Tamar sat back and observe Towanda.
"She due is a few days and I think it best to get this straight before the twins are here; she will thank me further down the line and Kenny"
_______________
8:00pm

Kenny pulled on the dot of 8 o clocks. "you on time" Towanda said while strapping herself in the seatbelt. "yea it's a special occasion", they both slightly chuckle, easing the attempt conversation, however; the car ride remains silent.

8:23 pm

They pull up to Toni's home to find her rushing out of the house in pain. "Omg Toni-Toni, what's wrong?", Towanda got out the car to catch Toni from falling onto the ground; she left a trail of blood coming from her home. "what the hell James", Kenny and James help toni into the car. The dawn struck, and so was the painful scream. "Toni please breath", Towanda continues to hold her hand. "Towanda please", Toni scream out for help, the blood from her uterus wouldn't stop bleeding. It was everywhere and the worried of losing her twin was the thought on her mind.

Kenny drove like there was no tomorrow, running red lights and honking like crazy. His mind was focus on arriving to a big red building. Media caught wind of it and quickly made assumptions quickly. "Toni Braxton giving birth" was the headline of Time Magazine.

James explained what had happens, while they all headed to the hospital. "Toni was telling me she wasn't feeling well and needed her lupus medicine,  we couldn't find it nowhere, then she said she felt dizzy and just started running out the house".

Meanwhile, Toni lays on Towanda lap trying to breathe normally, "breath toni, we almost there", Real-life hit Kenny and he spotted the big red hospital emergency sign.  What happens next was unexpected, everything became blurry.