Doctor Appointment

"Hello Ms. Braxton, it looks like your about to pop, Beautiful lady" Toni is 5 months pregnant and is mid-far into her pregnancy, so she at her Doctor appointment with Towanda. " uh, Good morning Dr.May, you know I'm only 5 months pregnant right?" Toni was confused about why Dr. May made that comment. "Are you sure Toni, that your 5 months because you are big...no offense" Towanda blurt out making Toni a little hesitates. "Yes I sure, I'm only 5 months and I am not that big Towanda," Toni said so aggressively. "Alright, let us find out".

Dr.May placed the cold blue gel upon Toni's belly to analyze her bundle of joy. "OMG," Dr.May shouted scaring Toni and Towanda, as they are very curious about what is going on. "What are you omg about" Toni demanding an answer out of Dr.May but couldn't completely understand what is going on. "I can't find a heartbeat, stay put while I go get another doctor", Dr.May rush out of the room searching of another doctor.

"Omg Towanda" Toni tried to speak but couldn't uphold a sentence. "Toni calm down, everything is going to be alright" Towanda was alway the peace in any chaos and always know what to do in a situation like this. "Imma needs you to breathe and stay calm, understand god got that last say so, take a deep breath" Toni took breath after breath to not get herself upset, she tilt her head back and thought about happy memories.

5 minutes later
"Ok, sorry for the wait Ms.Braxton, here is Mr.William and he will proceed with the checkup if that ok with you" Toni was a nervous wreck and nodded her head to every question that they present.
____________
"Alright, Imma need you to lower that last key, Tevin" Kenny is working on Tevin new single, "Can we talk". As Kenny wrote this song his inspiration was only Toni. "Aye man, this song is a hit, who inspired this one", Kenny chuckled up and then begins playing back on the piano and mumble one word. "Toni".

"Aye man looks like you got something on your mind", Kenny needed to get a lot of his chest but remain quiet for the sack of social media. "Aw it nothing man, lady problem". They both chuckled causing a long silent moment after. "Alright man, we will finish the rest of the track in another session".

Kenny left the studio and went home to catch a good night rest for an early morning, he hasn't seen or talked to Toni in a few months since their last performance and she told him the surprising news.
____________

"Alright Mrs. Braxton, lets put extra gel so I could see what's going on in there". Mr.William put extra gel on Toni's stomach and had her breathe deep breath and tune everyone out to see if they hear a heartbeat. "Aw, I see", Mr.Williams had Toni and Towanda worry. "What the hell, tell us something", Towanda was over it. " I'm sorry about that, um you have two heartbeats and it causing a muzzle", Toni's eye widen and she couldn't really understand what he just mentions. "Excuse me what" Toni replies.

"You are having twin, Ms.Braxton and the reason why you couldn't hear the heartbeat because they are very close to each other which signalize a strong beat that became muzzled but they are perfect Fine".

"Omg Toniiiiiii", Towanda jump out her chair in excitement while Toni is in complete shock. "Would you like to know the sex, Ms. Braxton?" While Mr.William cleared all the gel off of Toni's stomach.
"No, we going to throw Toni a baby shower and we will reveal it, like gender reveal! " In the midst of this whole conversation, Toni is completely silent, starring into space on the thoughts on really having twins.

"Toni close your mouth girls" Towanda lift Toni's chin up closing her mouth before a flies fly in it. "Towanda I can't believe this shit" Toni put on her jacket heading to the door. "Toni- what are you going to do as far as telling mom, the sister, the world because of it almost that time; and you been ducking everyone?" Doctor William handed toni the envelope and cut eye at Towanda letting her know not to say a word.
___________
Next morning

Towanda is throwing Toni a baby shower and headed to the store to get all the supply and care she needs. "i don't know how to hell she wants to throw a baby shower and don't nobody knows she pregnant" Towanda Mumble to herself while she got a cart looking for a black balloon. She bumped into a familiar face and decide to say hello.

"Hey Ken", Kenny was so shocked to see Towanda at the baby store and was nervous to speak. " um hi Towanda" couldn't even keep a normal face but remain calm. "How you been doing Ken", Towanda head lift to the left wonder why he here at the baby store? " I'm doing ok, I'm here with Peyton, she got an A in class so she here to pick up a toy". Peyton came into the conversation with a purple babydoll scream "i got one!"

"Hello, little princess" Peyton gave towanda a hug and kiss and processed to play around. "I thought you were here for Nicole, thought she pregnant or something. "oh nah" he quickly replied.

"So, now since we're finished with the introduction let get into the real conversation, wasup with you and Toni, like what going on?" Kenny sigh so hard irritating Towanda. "Can we discuss this another time maybe over lunch, I really have somewhere to be", Towanda look at Kenny in disgusted but turn her cart around and said "5 o'clock at Chow's.

Towanda finished her shopping and so did Kenny. He was nervous about their dinner in 2 an a half hours. He trying to put together the right word to say, but theirs nothing that really could be said to make this situation, normal...