What She Doesn't Know.

The picture is a Wolfsbane flower/plant...

(Bonus Chapter)

Beta Thomas_Unknown pack

*Unedited*

The look in my eyes said it all I was disappointed. My wolf whined at the thought of even hurting her, such a powerful wolf I knew Alpha felt bad about what happened, his mate died.

I couldn't understand what he was going through but I knew he killed her. She was healthy and everyone knew what Wolfsbane was and it was found in her system, I knew it wasn't an accident it was on purpose because he wanted her.

I wonder if she knew how powerful her and her mate's were, how powerful her future kids would be. I took off my shirt and pants laying next to my mate I knew if there was a war my mate and our unborn child would be the first ones to escape.

The air was tense everyone fearful for what could happen. People knew how powerful her and her's mates were. We just hoped they would have mercy on our pack. Not everyone wanted to hurt her but it was Alpha's orders. I didn't even know why my Alpha wanted to kill her. I think he wanted to mate with her but she was too powerful. She'd kill him before he even had the chance.

I felt my mate stiffen next to me knowing the Alpha was near. He was going to harm someone. I could tell since I could read in the future I knew how his wolf felt. I felt like a bystander most of the time. I knew what was going to happen but didn't know when or how to stop it. I knew Alpha's wolf was going crazy with out his mate but i'm positive he killed her.

My mate turned towards me. I had to protect my child, my son would be her brother Tyler's son mate. I knew men could mate but my dream showed me what would happen with Tyler and his family. Same sex mates were accepted because the moon goddess didn't make mistakes. I just hoped Tyler's son would accept his mate, my son

"Can't there be a chance of him living"She asked cuddling into my side I kissed the side of her forehead"Someone has to die"

"Why?"she cried"She will never be the same if he dies"

"It just does"

"I couldn't imagine losing you!I can't imagine what could happen if she lost people"

I hated knowing someone's future.

I hated the deaths, the cry's, the anger, and the revenge.

'Come to the meeting room'I heard my Alpha demand knowing they would send in the spy to the Alexander territory

It was a solid plan but I knew that Chloe was smarter than that. I hoped she would notice something. I didn't want her to get killed, I don't know if she was suppose to die but I knew someone was and I was hoping no one did.

Three pounds sounded to my door as a women walked in,"Beta, Alpha needs of your assistance."

My wolf growled knowing our Alpha was in no sound mind to be giving orders but he was my Alpha non the less and I had to follow his commands. I felt bad knowing his time would soon come to an end. I know he was my Alpha but trying to destroy Chloe and Alexander brothers, I knew he wouldn't survive.

Chloe and her mates were a huge part of the werewolf world. Chloe would have quite a few child I knew but I didn't know the exact number.

My mate, and bearer of my child turned towards me,"What if we don't make it out of this?"

I kissed my mate's forehead, she was for sure getting out safe. I knew the Amene needed to be completed in order for that to happen Chloe's child and Tyler's children were important.

Chloe's oldest son would be the key to the Amene. The Amene would be the battle of the supernatural and hunters. He would fight against rouges, hunters, vampires, witches, and anything that threatened werewolf existence. He would be powerful with Wolf and Alexander blood. I knew who was going to die but it's all for the cause.

Devastated is what two pack would feel if he dies. I knew Chloe's son would bear his name if he dies and be kept protected. And it all lead to one person behind a packs of werewolf's and an Alpha greedy for power.

I kissed my mates head knowing we were soon preparing for a battle. I went through the hallway entering the Alpha's room.

"Alpha you called?"

He smiled clasping his hands on his desk while weary wolfs flanked his side,"They took the bait."

Immediately dread filled my stomach as I knew what would surely happen.

There must have been a really good reason her to even trust him since he was not the friendliest person that could be your friend.I hoped her mates were rational and could sense something was wrong about that guy because if they didn't they were unintentionally putting their mate in harms way and I know they would never do that. I know they loved her with all their heart. I couldn't ever imagine my mate not with me, not by my side. Like the human ceremonies say, Til death do us part because I loved my mate. My mate was my everything. A mate should be every wolfs everything.

****Thoughts?Hate?Like?Questions?
-(Chemical Romance)