Epilogue

Alexander Brothers-Epilogue

Months Later...

"Congratulations on graduating high school."I said kissing Dom and Caine as we entered the house.

I heard screams above knowing the triplets were awake. I haven't been away from them much since I had given birth to them. I had three baby boys named Jackson,Sean and Jude. It was strange seeing as they looked like miniature versions of their fathers. 

Jackson, the eldest looked like a mix of Dom and Caine while Sean looked more like Caine and I, and Jude looked like Dom and I. We love them all the same and I told Dom and Caine if they ever showed preference towards one or the other I would punch them in the throat and break their windpipes. 

"I'm glad we finally don't have to go anymore."Dom said in relief.

"You hardly ever went anyway."Caine refuted laughing.

"Shut up!"Dom and Caine yelled shoving each other. I smiled at their banter since they acted like children but now had their own children.

We went into the babies room seeing the two pack members look really frustrated. I wanted to laugh but made my presence known seeing the look of relief fill her face."Welcome back Luna."

"Thank you for watching them."

"It's fine. May we be dismissed?"

"Of course."I said seeing them practically run out.

"You guys sure will be some trouble makers."I said looking down into their crib as they were placed side by side. Their crying seized when they heard my voice making a smile appear on my face. They would sure be mommy's boys when they grow up.

I loved how fast pups developed so soon they would be going to school and when they turned into their wolf at sixteen they would go on a hunt with their fathers and the rest of pack. It was a ceremony to show case off the future alpha, to show how strong and powerful ones wolf had became while being dormant. 

"I think Jackson will be Alpha."Dom said wrapping his arms around my  waist."He's the biggest and already looks like a leader."

"Dom I want to get one thing clear-"I said turning around grabbing his face into my hands,"When the time comes, they will choose on their own who becomes Alpha. You will not force them and will not treat them as an future Alpha but as a son. Caine is informed as well."

"Of course, I know."Dom said glaring at Caine because he didn't warn him.

I just didn't want my children growing up been viewed like a heir instead of a son or person.  My pups were really big but Jackson was a bit bigger. It didn't matter which one choose to be Alpha I just hoped it wouldn't cause a rift among them.

A lot has changed in the months that I was pregnant and gave birth. My brother finally announced he wanted to be Alpha on his own account so now he was the Alpha of the Dark Wolf pack. 

Of course I had made sure the warriors and new Beta ,which use to be gamma ,would help him make wise decisions seeing as they all were present in how my father ruled. I thought it would be tough having a young leader like him but they respected him and trusted that he  would do good for the pack because they respected my father and I as Alpha.

"Caine and Dom watch the kids I'm going out."I said watching them nod in understanding as I grabbed the flowers from dresser. I got inside Caine's car as I made my way towards Wolf territory.

Once inside the territory I turned going into the graveyard where the people that I loved rested. I looked at the head stone where my father and mother rest. I couldn't understand how my mother came to dislike me in the end but throughout the years she must have cared at one time or another. My father had lied to me also but he was still my father. 

I walked down three rows away to see the name Dakota engraved in one headstone. I couldn't believe she had given her life for Chase but I'm sure I would've done the same for Dom, Caine, and now for my children. I heard rustling knowing who it was already.

I heard sniffles as Chase stood there staring at her headstone."Chloe I'm sorry."

I didn't say anything as I hugged him while he jumped in surprise."Chase I'll always be  your friend."

He didn't say anything as he hugged me tighter, tear drops falling onto my shoulder, and sobs being released from a broken man who had lost it all. 

We all lost something that day whether it be the pack losing their Alpha, me losing my parents, Chase losing his mate and title. When we are young we learn that we are to die someday, that we aren't going to live forever but when you love someone so much that you'd die for them, you wish the impossible was possible.

Death has to be a possibility for us to see how much we love someone to that extent. Some discover that love when it's too later but others don't and we should cherish those we love with everything we have or they might just disappear.

"How is the Omecha pack?"I asked sitting on the wooden bench placed in-between the graves.

''It's okay. It's rough being an Omega seeing as we never had such a position in Wolf pack."

"I know."I said frowning.  I knew it was hard on him."Would you like to come back?"

"Back to here? To Wolf pack?"He asked excitedly.

"Not as Beta though."I clarified.

"I figured as much."He said smiling that didn't quite reach his eyes."Well time's up. Your brothers waiting for me."

"I'll go too."I said so  I could tell Tyler my plans and hoped he agreed.

Once we arrived Chase went into the Omecha pack's car heading towards his temporary home while I walked with Tyler. 

"What's up?"I asked seeing Tyler nod for me to follow him as he walked away. I was confused as to why we were going in the direction to his room. He opened the door and I almost fainted at the sight before me. Tyler's mate was holding a baby in her arms.

"Hello Jules."I smiled and gave out a nervous laugh,"Whose the baby's parents?"

"Chlo, it's my baby."Tyler said smiling.

"What? Why?"I blinked

"Why?"Tyler repeated.

"I mean since when was she pregnant?"

"Well about the same time as you but I wanted it to be a surprise."

"My baby has a baby!"I exclaimed grabbing my forehead.

"Chlo."He said blushing holding me into his chest. I smiled up at him because he would forever be my baby brother no matter what.

"What's your baby's name?"I asked holding him as his mate passed me the baby. Even though it was a baby it looked very much like Tyler.

"We named the baby Ash."

"Ash Wolf? Sounds different."I commented rocking the baby in my arms.

"Everything will be alright."I whispered to the baby smiling at the beautiful baby with his blonde hair atop his small head.

A/N- I can't believe this story is over! Questions about if there will be a sequel is no because I feel like Chloe, Dom, and Caine are good and continuing their story will seem dragged out to me. I'm thinking about doing another story anyway thanks for all the followers, votes, and reads. I'm open to any suggestions for anything! I didn't want to put the part where she was pregnant because it seems like everyone does that for the epilogue. Have fun, good luck, and enjoy. -Hannah