When Worlds Collide

Alexander Brothers- When Worlds Collide.

"Nothing."I said trying to wiggle out of Dom's grip even though I enjoyed the sparks that ran down my body.

"Let go of my mate!"Caine said emphasizing each word.

"What are you talking about? She's my mate!"Dom argued back looking disgusted at him as his grip tightening.

"She is my mate! You must be hallucinating. Look at her neck!"Caine informed, his voice radiating with pride.

I looked in his cloudy grey eyes before his burning gaze shifted on to my neck. His grip loosened substantially as he backed away. My wolf whimpered inside my head.

'Shut up wolf!'I growled mad. Why would the fates give me two twin brothers who hated each other?

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt fur grazing my shoulder, ripping of flesh as bones rearranged and finally a loud thud. I looked back to see Caine's wolf and Dom's wolf fighting each other. I heard snarls and whines when skin was ripped from Caine's shoulder then Dom's leg.

"Don't leave mates!"my wolf screamed in my head. I cut off the link to my wolf.

I grabbed a seat on the couch facing them as they fought. They ripped into each others flesh. It hurt my wolf to see her sexy mates fight but what was I going to do? Stop it and get hurt in the process, no thank you.

I watched as people came from the kitchen, the stairs, and the front door to see what was happening. Most looked terrified as they watched their Alphas fighting each other.

"You're not going to do anything?"A young girl around sixteen screamed as she looked at me.

I growled standing up,"Watch who you're talking to!"

A girl around my age bowed her head grabbing the other girls arm,"Amanda let's go!"

"The Alpha'a have never fought for a whore before."Amanda told the older girl.

The older girl's expression became fearful as she backed up and I approached the girl called Amanda. I grabbed Amanda's throat slamming her against the wall as I heard Caine and Dom snarling at each other.

I looked at her straight in the eyes."My mate can fight his own battles and if they think fighting will solve their problems then so be it."

"Sorry Luna."She choked out rubbing at her neck as I let her go.

I turned around and everyone had their heads bowed.

My pack didn't just bow their heads they got down on their knee to bow their heads. That's how it's been since before my time and that's how it will be. It shows a sign of ultimate respect. My family is to be respected. The name Wolf is to be respected. We have earned such respect.

"Chloe!"I looked towards Caine as he put on shorts with cuts and gashes all throughout his body.

"Yes?"I asked sitting back down.

"Why didn't you stop it?"he questioned.

"I didn't come to the conclusion I had to stop it. You guys believed fighting solved the problem so I let you guys be."I explained, I wasn't going to be one of those girls who tried to stop their mate from fighting. It was in nature of wolves to fight.

"Who stopped you guys?"

"Colton,"he said looking irritated. He looked at me like he was studying me when I saw Dom come into view. He had a cut on his arm and other places but not as bad as Caine.

"You are an impressive fighter."I stood up nodding my head at Dom's 6'6 figure

"Thanks!"His deep husky voice answered. I didn't have any time to mentally savor his voice when Caine grabbed me.