End is the Beginning

AB: End is the Beginning.

I pulled the covers over my head feeling the hot sun shining through the window. My eyes snapped open when I realized it was it was morning. How long had I slept? I sat up coughing into my hand feeling blood seep past my lips and onto the shirt that was put on me.

"Are you okay? Should I inform Alpha Alexander?"I heard a voice say to my left.

"No I'm fine."I said grabbing pants and a shirt on a chair putting them on.

"Where are you going? Your mates said you are to stay here until they come back."

I ignored her remark looking at her with a stoic expression."Who are you?"

"Oh I'm sorry I'm Jessica from Alexander Pack Luna."

I let out an exasperated sigh."Am I in Alexander territory?"

"Yes Luna."She said hesitantly her eyes towards the floor.

"How long have I been out?"I asked grabbing the boots that were on the floor.

"Two days."She answered looking at me afraid of my response.

"Where are the Alphas?"I asked feeling irritated. I should have been woken up earlier. I was pissed to say the fuckin' least.

"They're in Wolf territory since Beta Colton came back."

I gritted my teeth before standing up quickly walking towards the edge of Alexander territory ignoring the looks the pack members sent my way. I was sure they were informing Caine and Dom that I was heading towards Wolf territory.

"Chloe!"I heard through our bond.

"Is Chase okay?"I asked immediately.

"Are you okay? I can hear your heartbeat from here."Caine asked.

"Is Chase okay?"I repeated.

"He's in stable condition."Dom mind linked me.

"Where are the Omecha Pack?"

The link signified a presence but both of them stayed quiet.

"Where are they?"I repeated once again.

"We let them go. We sent them back to the Omecha territory."

I cut the link off, blocking them feeling overwhelmed. How could they have went against what I had said?

I know what I did was wrong but why didn't they leave me to deal with it instead of making it seem like their overturning the rule I imposed. I know it was wrong to hold people that surrendered.

I was grateful for Chase's actions which prevented my brother from getting hurt but that didn't change the fact that he betrayed this pack. I think the thought of Chase dying was unbearable since I've grown up with him and I didn't think I could see another person die.

I was beyond mortified about the way I had acted in front of my pack members as their Alpha.

Before I crossed into Wolf territory Colton spoke up,"Trust them. They're your mates."

"I do."I said running my hands through my hair feeling like my head was about to burst.

"Mates are suppose to help you achieve. There are made to complete you."

"Like you are to your mate."I instantly regretted it once it came out,"I'm sorry I shouldn't have-"

"It's fine. Archer deserves someone better then me."