CHAPTER ELEVEN

• Dedicated to To my family

Rhoda woke with a start, wondering where she was and was momentarily confused. Her head was spinning with a dull ache and her body was shaking though not with cold. Looking around the luxurious room, as she tried to get off the bed; having to struggle out of the clinging sheet; and feeling the room sway and dip, she only managed to get her feet to the floor.

However, she couldn't get her body to obey her need to sit up. She had no energy or control of her limbs, as well as feeling helpless and thirsty, so...so...thirsty, her mouth felt full of grit and her tongue felt too big for her mouth. Her need of a drink gave her the incentive to slide down off the bed and sit against it, though she had to get her head back against it before she could keep it still.

As she gained control of her head, Rhoda tried to focus on the room and noticed a door; and as the thought of visiting the bathroom  came to mind; she realised her stomach was bursting to go, if her mind wasn't. It was telling her to remain quiet; the little voice in her head; telling her to get the hell out of there. The trouble was, it wasn't telling her why and was not telling her body muscles to work to get her out.

Rhoda sat and contemplated the situation, feeling her whole body tingle and shake with a need she didn't understand. Her head drooped and jerked back, her mind again yelling at her to get out, and this time she slithered sideways onto her hands and knees, her head drooping downward and she saw her red hair in her blurring vision and grimaced at the rats tails it had become.

Suddenly a hand grasped her hair and yanked her up onto her feet, their jelly-like ability matching her wobbly legs, her supporting hair tearing at her scalp as she was held up to a face that mouthed words at her, her jumbled mind couldn't or wouldn't understand.

The leering face was put closer and she felt herself falling as he let go of her hair; instinctively trying to  catch his arm to steady herself; but he pushed her down onto the bed and forced her legs apart to accommodate his, her mind screaming at her to fight him off.

Her limbs were shaking too much and his strength was too violently vicious for her to stop him thrusting his hard erection into her already tender vagina, his hands pressing hard on her breasts as he brought his mouth down to her eye-level and began mouthing to her; her eyes screwing up against the agony of his violent actions against her; wishing her head would deepen the blackness of her star-filled vision as she screamed in agony at his vicious bites on her tender breasts, for ignoring him.

Nausea rose in her throat and made her gag on her screams; her mind repeating a wish for oblivion, but it didn't happen and then it was all over. The beast was in the throes of sexual release and pumped her full of his body fluid; so Rhoda's were released in a flooding mass and her bladder found its own relief. The beast's rapid retreat and his scowling displeasure was unheeded as Rhoda turned her face away from him, her bile erupting in a sporadic emptying of her almost empty stomach.

 Too ill to care what he did to her after that, Rhoda allowed him to shower her then get her dressed; uncaring and yet becoming more agitated as time passed; but then she was given an injection when she slowly drifted off into a world of childhood memories during her time with Sheikh Ben Ali's family.

 Blissfully unaware of being made ready for a party; or how much time had elapsed; Rhoda's first awareness of anything, was when she found herself with Roche being toasted with champagne by a room full of people who were wishing her and Roche well, for their first anniversary and it was the first inkling Rhoda had of being in captivity for a whole year.

The time being irrelevant  most of the year while being drugged; tonight was different; their first anniversary and Roche was all smiles, showing off his gift for her. A golden gun which fitted into the palm of her hand as if it had been made especially for her. He was cracking jokes about her needing it in case of Prince Hassan trying to kidnap her again, and he showed her how to use it while his guests looked on, but then one asked what she had bought for him.