chapter 4

Wake up! Naruko? 'Ruko?"

"Mom! Darn it! she sleeps like the dead! She isn't budging!".

"Shake her, do anything you need to, we have to leave in ten minutes!" her mother's voice sounded far away.

"Damn it!"

The blonde haired girl, opened her eyes, finding another pair of identical orbs looking at her, their expression though wasn't very friendly.

"About time! I have been trying to wake you for like twenty minutes" Her brother Menma, rolled his eyes at her.

The blonde girl, rubbed her face, still wondering why her twin was in her room glaring daggers at her.

"So it was you shouting? I thought it was a dream"

She yawned and stretched her arms, getting up from the bed slowly, her brother still following her.

"What's your problem? Why are you still in here? I'm awake now" she groaned at him as she brushed

her hair trying to detangle it.

"Mom wants us down and ready in ten minutes"

"Ugh..what for?"

Menma smirked, and Naruko knew it wasn't a good sign. She regretted even asking him.

"She wants to take us shopping"

He knew that shopping and going to the hair dresser, were the two things his twin sister hated the most, he really enjoyed her dreadful expression a little too much.

"Is something wrong my dearest sister?"

"Shopping? What for?" she muttered,her big blue him a worried look.

"Duh! The Uchiha party on Saturday!" he answered as he yawned, hey, his mother had dragged him out of bed too.

"But, it's next Saturday! It's Friday today!"

"Yeah, but she won't have another day off from work to take us out, and she wants to make sure that you dress properly. Who knows, maybe she will finally force a dress on you" he grinned wider, he really shouldn't be having such a fun time, but he couldn't help it

"you know, it's her dream to see you in a feminine attire for once"

He was enjoying this so much, it should be declared illegal.

Naruko froze for a second, no, they couldn't do this to her! it was outrageous!

She dropped her brush, and ran out the door, screaming something that sounded a lot like

"mommy!"

Menma snickered as his phone went off, someone was video calling him.

"Ah Uchiha! Your's is a face I wasn't missing!"

He fixed the video and Sasuke's pale face appeared on his I-phone's screen, in all his emo glory.