chapter 28

Naruko felt a little nervous as her father parked the car, and her mother looked at her with a beaming smile from the front seat.

"Showtime, sister!" Menma whipped his phone out of his pocket and took a picture of her shocked face.

"One day you can show it to your and Itachi's kids" he grinned wickedly and Naruko's face reddened like a pepper at the mere thought.

"That I hope come as late as possible" Minato interjected, grimacing at the thought of the Uchiha stealing his adored little girl.

Naruko hung her head low, her family was embarrassing, she just hoped they wouldn't say such things in front of Itachi and his family. Sasuke and Menma would give her hell if they would.

"I have to admit, he is a brave man to have the patience to deal with you"

"You damn moron!" Naruko gathered her fists and was about to punch him hard on the head, but Kushina stopped her, with her death glare.

"Stop it! You will ruin your dress! And Menma, you have to save that photo for me" she winked at her son, that winked back with the exact replica of her grin on his lips.

They finally got out of the car, and Minato gave a good look at Naruko's dress and frowned at the exposed skin.

He had noticed earlier and just like on her first date with Itachi,had tried to cover her up with a sweater, forgetting it was july and that she would probably turn into a puddle of sweat because of the insane heat.

"Naruko dear, daddy brought you another sweater in case you need it" he whispered in the blonde girl's ear, that stifled a chuckle, not feeling like disappointing her poor parent, but the point in her going through the effort of wearing the dress was to impress Itachi, and she couldn't do that if she was covered with her father's oversized sweater, especially if it was the one her mother had made knitted for him ages ago, and fitted more like a blanket.

"Minato!"

Kushina though heard him, and growled at him and stomped towards them pulling him by the ear and dragging him into the building, with an incredible amount of strength, leaving the two teenagers behind, assisting at the scene with horror.

"Remind me to never piss off mom" Menma shuddered at the thought of what she could do in her moments of fury, she looked like those wrestling fighters.

"Sure thing" their mother was down right terrifying, no doubt why their father was so docile, she could literally rip him to shreds if she wished to.

Naruko shivered at the thought, it wasn't a novelty for them, but it managed to scare her to the core every single time, although in that moment her concern was on another matter at hand.

"Menma?" she looked at her brother that raised an eyebrow at her in question, he turned to face her, he was a few steps ahead of her, and he raised an eyebrow, wondering why she still hadn't moved her feet.

"I am afraid I can't walk without support, my feet are paralyzed"

Menma looked at her shoes, and his eyes widened at her choice of footwear, and he couldn't hold in his laughter, Naruko growling lowly at him, her family was totally crazy a whack job, withbher mother dragging a grown man inside a building, and her brother laughing hysterically at her in the middle of the street.