chapter 3

Naruko was sitting on Shikamaru's couch, squished between Menma, who had surprisingly stolen the place from Lee, and Sasuke, who, and she was even more surprised, has said something about preventing her brother to lose his mind, or something like that.

Shikamaru had taken the spot on the floor, in front of her, and she was feeling as if she was surrounded by guard dogs.

Choji was waiting by the door for the pizzas to arrive, and Ino, Tenten and Hinata were sitting on the other sofa, whilst Kiba, who was leaning on his giant dog Akamaru, Shino and Sai, were lazily on the carpet, going through the dvd's. Rock Lee was visibly pouting next to the window, and Neji was listening to him rant about something that she couldn't quite grasp, and didn't really care, anyway.

"So guys, what do you want to watch tonight?"

"Avengers!" Shouted Kiba, pulling out the dvd with enthusiasm.

"No way dogbreath, we already saw it like a thousand times" Naruko answered as Menma nodded.

"Yeah, she's right, something else"

"But, isn't like Tom Hiddleaton playing Loki on the Avengers?" asked Ino, looking at the other blonde haired girl, who simply shrugged.

"Yeah, so?"

"So? Naruko! He is freaking hot, like really really really hot!"

"Yeah, even I have to agree with her" Tenten agreed, and she and Ino shared a girly squeal thinking about the actor.

"you girls are crazy, we won't watch a movie just because of some hot guy, plus, you really think that dude is hot?" Sasuke argued, his arms crossed and a raised eyebrow.

"I fail to see it" Naruko answered honestly, she really couldn't see what was so special about that guy.

"Dude!" Kiba high fived Naruko and both ignored Ino's disbeliefing look.

"Really Naruko, I'm disappointed you should be on our side"

"Well what about Avengers:Age of Utltron?"

"No!"

"But, Chris Hemsworth? Really Naruko, what do you like?"

"I don't really base a movie on how hot the leading actor is!"

"Troublesome, we should at least watch a movie that we will all enjoy"

Shikamaru spoke with his usual calm, his eyes closed as if he was in deep thought, ignoring Ino's comments on how the other blonde girl was totally hopeless.

"I say something like Batman, that guy has abs we can all enjoy" Sai proposed, gaining a shocked glare from half of the people in the room.

"What? I have no problems admitting that I don't mind watching a movie with hot guys, I am rather sure of my sexuality"

"Yes but now we aren't" Menma smirked at the other raven boy that just stared blankly, not grasping what the big deal was anyway.

"What? Is your lack of a dick such a problem with you that you can't stand the competition?"

"Would you drop the dick jokes you weirdo?"