threesome with Zac Efron and Vic Fuentes?

Fetus kellin

Thats what he looks like in this story and i fucking love it
______________________

"Baaeee!" Kellin called me from upstairs. I ran up there to see what he wanted which was of course nothing.

"yeah?"

"Can you get me more pixie stix pwease." He did that cute pout that i hate.

"You already had like 3."

"But im pregnant "

Im starting to hate the word  pregnant.  Its all i ever hear anymore. pregnant, pregnant, pregnant!. Ive been  sleeping over kellins for the passed 3 days. We haven't  done anything but talk about the baby. His moms have been giving me parenting tips. They Even bought  a damn  doll so i can practice holding and taking care of a baby. Everyone around me  has been fussing over our baby.

I walked over to the other side of the bed that kellin was laying on and started to cuddle with him. My arms where wrapped about his  waist as we layed on our sides.

"Kellin i love you but you annoy me."  he turned his head  so he was looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too" he smiled and kissed me. 

"Im getting big pretty fast. I feel fat, i look 6 months and im only like 10 weeks." He said rubbing his stomach. 

"Shut up, you're beautiful. "  i kissed his cheek.

"Awww you're adorable," he snuggled  his head in the crook of my neck.

"Babe?.."  he mumbled which vibrated  my neck.

"Hm?"

"What time is it?"

"Uhhh.." i reached for my phone and checked  the time.

"Its time to go to school."

Kellins POV

"Oh cool have fun!" I smiled and rolled over.

"Kellin you haven't  been in school for 3weeks"

" i know isnt it awesome? "

"If you go to school today i'll  watch the princess diaries with you again. "

I shot and grinned "pinky promise " i held out my pinky and he locked it with his.  He grabbed my wrist  an pulled me in to kiss me , then we got ready.

Ive been avoiding school for a reason. People are starting to notice im pregpregnant, im getting bigger and only wear hoodies an sweat shirts now cause my other clothes don't  fit.

I put one of vics hoodies on and walked to the car with him. I wasnt ready to go to school cause i now  they're  gonna give me hell.

~~~~

When  we pulled up to the school i was already a nervous wreck,I felt sick.

Vic walked me to class and already i feel stares and hear heartwrenching whispers.  Vic kissed me goodbye and left me alone standing infront of the door to the class room. Here we go.

I walked in and was greeted with instant whispers and giggles. I tried to ignore them and sit in my normal seat.

"Hey kellin" i hear someone whisper behide me but i ignore them.

"Fine slut."

Who's is it?

That new boy i think

I heard its oli's

Me too

Do you think he'll drop out?

I would

Who gets pregnant in high school?

The whispers  went  on an on ..but i promised Vic so  sat there in silence.

For two whole class periods i tried to dodge stupid questions, harsh comments and whispers. I skipped the rest of the day and went home, i just couldn't do it, being bombarded  With  qestions.

Walked out of the school and walked my pregnant ass home.

Vic pov

"You've seen kellin?, he wasn't in class. I waited by his locker." I asked the guys at the lunch table. Alex and jack shook there heads, tony said he texted him but got nothing.

I was worried so i went  to the court yard to call him cause the signal in school sucks.

"Kellin where are you?" I asked him when he picked up, i heard him chewing somthing.

" i got tired..and hungry so i came back home for the leftover Chinese food from yesterday." he says like it's  obvious.

"Kellin..how did you get home?"

"...i flew"

"Im serious "

"I may or may not asked Oilver for a ride..."

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING TALKIN TO HIM?!"

"He had a car and i needed a ride calm down  i still dont like him."  I hear him open a bag.

"Are you eating chips now ?"

"YES WHAT OF IT?! Im FUCKING PREGNANT VIC! which  is your fault by the way! AND I STOPPED AT THE CHEESE CAKE FACTORY ON THE WAY HOME SO FUCK OFF AND STOP JUDGING ME!"

He hung up i was left confused and shocked cause ive never heard him yell before.

Kellins pov

God im horny.

And sitting here watching highschool musical is NOT  helping. I wanted to send vic some dirty texts but decided against it ..im all gross now..im fat and just ugh.

I sadly ate more of my chips and contiued watch HSM.

"Oh hi sweetie " mom came in and kissed my cheek.

"Hi mom"

"What are you doing?"

"Watching Highschool musical while fantasizing about having a threesome  with zac efron and vic"

"Thats a weird combination"

I shugged "mom?"

"Yes?"

"Is it ok to have sex while pregnant and i asks this for educational reasons"

"Uh ..yeah i mean it can hurt."

I smiled and thanked her. She went on to make dinner  and went upstairs to get ready cause  im gonna make vic want me again.

___________________________

Should i write the smut?