take me home tonight pt2

Random picture of Alex... i just really like that picture.

We were removing eachothers clothes like they where on fire. Our kisses were sloppy and desperate. I bit his neck lightly causeing him to moan. Both our shirts where already off and may i say kellins body is absolutely beautiful. Its not muscler but soft and pale and breath taking. I felt kellin undo my pants and try to slide them down. I was thinking about stopping him but i wanted this too much. I did the same to kellins pants . I felt him stroke me through my boxers, i whimpered and looked down at him, the room was dark but light from the moon was shinning thru the Windows. I sat up, Thick strands of kellins black hair fell in his face barely covering his left eye. His mouth was slightly parted as he breathed in and out deeply while his big blueish green eyes stared into mine giving an almost a look of innocence and lust. He looked so erotic but sweet at the same time. I bit my bottom lip as my hunger for him grew. He was still stroking me not breaking eye contact, i wanted him now.

"Kellin.." i breathed. He removed his pants while mine was still half way down exposeing my erection. I leaned back down attacking his lips again, our hard bare dîcks rubbing together. The skin to skin contact drove me crazy.

Kellin trailed kisses around my collar bone, his fingers running through my hair.

Untill he suddenly stop i looked at him confused, i hope he isnt changing his mind.

"I'll be back" he said quickly while pushing me off and heading upstairs. I took the opportunity to get fully naked. Less than a minute later i felt him pounce on me, lips instantly connected to mine. "Miss me?" He mumbled through the kiss. I smiled. Secounds later i feel his slippery hand stroking me. I groaned, "my body is ready" he whispered in my ear, next thing i know his hands where pushing me down on the couch while kellin hovered over me. I saw him pour more lube on his hand and ran it along my erection. He then sat up and lined him self while slowly sinking onto me .

The feeling was incredible. He started grinding slow, adjusting to me . Hearing his soft moans made me want him more than anything. I grabbed his hips to make him go faster. His moans got louder and more high pitched. He took my hands off his hip and interlaced our fingers as he began bouncing.

"Fuck!" I breathed pushing my head back and biting my bottom lip. He slammed down harder.

I was so close i could come any second..its been awhile. Kellin started swerving his hips and thats when i lost it. I quickly started pumping him, i wanted him to come before i did, but as soon i heard kellin scream my name i came inside him. Pure ecstasy washed over me, i never wanted it to end. kellin never stopped grinding on Me.

"Oh my god im so close!" He moaned dropping his head back, i kept stroking him. This whole situation was the hottest thing ive ever experienced but all that ended once the lights suddenly turned on...

"AHHHHHHHH KELLIN! " i heard a woman's high pitched screech. Kellin quickly jumped off me and tried to pull his pants back on, i did too.

Two women stood at the door, one looked heart broken the other pissed off.

"M-mom,mother ...wa-what are you guys doing here?" Kellin stuttered trying to pull is pants over his erection.

"I DIDN'T SEE ANYTHING! " one of the women shouted covering her eyes " it didn't happen if i didnt see it" she toke off up the stairs.

"Get. Out." The other woman seethed. I didn't hesitate to grab my shirt and keys and run out the door to my car. She slammed the door behind me.

----------

Hey guys once again sorry for the slow update...sims man.

Have you heard jesse mcCartneys new album? Its awesome . Jesse's my gulity plessure.