go to the fucking football game.

fetus vic on the side

Vics pov

"Oh God Emily that feels so fucking good" i pushed her down head more so she could fit more of me.

" It's Vanessa " she said with  an attitude.

"Yeah i know.. its a pet name "

This stupid bitch smiled  and continued  sucking. She ran her tounge around the tip.

"Shit!" I bucked my hips and came in her mouth  with  out warning.  She freaked out and  was screaming  something  about how gross i am but i wasnt paying attention.

"Screw you Vic! " she yelled Before  storming  out. I zipped  up my pants.

"Ooohh Emily "  jaime came  bursting  though  my door doing his imitation  of me, i rolled my eyes. Not 5 seconds later my brother  followed  him

"Ewww Vic  it tastes  weird you're  so fucking  gross."  Him and jaime started laughing. 

"shut up" i said throwing  my pillow at  them.

"No but seriously  are you going  to the game tonight?" Jaime  asks

"Who we play? " mike  asked

"Jefferson"

" aren't  their  players girl's? " i asked.

"Those are some tough  as girls man" mike said.

"Yeah  ill go when is it?"

"Tomorrow dude gotta see  these girls" jaime said before  leaving  with mike. Somthing about going to the mall.

I didnt mind  going over to brice point,  they had hot girls  there but ya kno their no into people with...penis.  i mean im not a homophobic  ass hole, which is saying  somthing  cause  most people  in this town are,  like my dad and his family.  My cousin came out last  year and the family  completely shut him out,  im not even allowed  to talk to him. I do it anyway though. I cant lie and say i haven't  had a fantasy about having sëx with  a guy. Its a taboo here, its somthing  you're  not supposed  to do here and i don't  know  ive always wanted  to see what it's  like. But im defiantly not gay, bi maybe.

________________

Theirs  not much  for vic sooo yeah thats all i got.