18

Happy new year 2020

Cassie Joyner
____________

"Ma you ight" Jayla asked me as he walked in I and Treys room.
"Yeah, am thinking of moving us, cause we ain't save here no more" I replied as he sat near me.

"But we love this place" he said. "Have I been a good mother to you and your sisters, cause ion think so" I said as Jay held ma hands.

"Mom you've been great, we love you, and we can't ask for nothing more" he said as I smiled.

"Your dad, he tripping" I said as he nodded. "I know, whatever He got going on with Lester, must be serious" Jay said.

"When I got married to your dad. lester was working for him and he used to hit on me, but later he tried set your dad up and ran out the country" I said as Jay slightly chuckled.

"Mom, funny. But Lester don't look like no enemy, even Trevor, the fact that ion like that nigga one bit" Jay said, "that's why you ain't your sister" I said as we both laugh and talked bout other things.

It feels good talking to ma kids once a while.
I hope Mira is save wherever she is.

"Cassie" Trey called as he walked in our room signaling  Jay to excuse us. "Why you shouting ma name like that huh" I asked him as he stood in ma front.

"Fuck with that attitude woman, am here to talk to you ight" he said as I sighed waiting for him to say whatever he wants to.

_______________

Excuse ma mistakes.