C9

Cassie
***********
"Bitch its so dope in here.....am getting ma self all em Victoria secrets and forever 21 shit" I said to Britney as we were in the mall getting some stuffs.

"Girl I'm putting you on Snapchat" Britney said as she took ma pic.

"Woah, you know ma on hideout, is that save" I asked her. "Oh hell yeah, ma contacts loyal" she replied as I smiled.

"Girl let's get this Cuban skin and hair to work" Britney shouted as everyone turned to look at us.

"Oh yass, ya all better be looking cause am the fucking Beyonce right here yass bitch" Britney said with her weird voice.

I've gotten to know Britney for the past fee days and she's pretty cool.
She deals with guns and she's the brain.

"Girl legs go get some food" Britney said as we went to the food court.

As we sat down ma phone beeped indicating a message from Trey.

Trey: don't stay long, be home in 40 ight.

Me: okay.

After me and Britney finished talking we went home.
I walked to our room to see Trey packing some guns in a duffle bag.

"Were you going" I asked him.
"Business, I want you to stay in the house with Britney, ima be back in two days, am leaving tomorrow morning" I said to her.

"Cool, lemme run you a bath and fix something for you to eat, you look worn out" she said as she went to the bathroom.

Ain't no girl treat me like this thou, how she know I really need a shower and am dead ass hungry.

"Your food is downstairs" she said after I took ma bath.
"Coo" I said as I went downstairs to eat.

Excuse ma mistakes.........
If am free I might finish this book tomorrow, am a fast writer but sometimes the brain gets stuck and tired who can testify with me😊....?