D1

Dedicated to all readers of The Plug Chicago Deal......
😘😘😘

____________________________________

After a year Trey came out of prison with the help of his lawyer, he came back to Cassie and they both raised their daughter Mira and lived their life in peace. After 14years they both moved to Philly since Trey wanted to start a Gym and Cassie a Restaurant and clothing line business but Trey still doing his drugs selling lowkey, so they moved and lived their lives in Philly.

Trey and Cassie fell deeply in love over the past few years even thou they had their ups and down as every normal marriage couple would but they always had each others back. Mira grew up okay and had everything but very well trained, Cassie and Trey both had twins, Jay a boy and Kay a girl who were born 3years after Mira's birth.
______others_______
Jordan got married to a girl named Bella and they have a child named Carl who is 2years younger than Mira. Cassie's dad is still around and still kicking on his deals and women.

Well Mira is now 17 soon to be 18 and is leaving highschool in some few months......but all that is about to change when she meets the one person she wasn't suppose to meet or fall in love with.....

Right, let's hit it to the story guys....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Authors Note
Okay ya all, I really want to thank ya all for reading my books, I started 2017 and ma books barely had 1read and out of no were I see 300, 500, 600, 900 and almost 1k reads,. The ranks no. 1, votes and comments am just so grateful and happy that people could take the time to read my books so with the few reads and followers I've got I will like you to comment your name if you a writer so I can create a page were I can post ya all names and stories so the people that read ma books can check it out.

Comment your books and if they good ima post up, I know I might not have 1k reads but the few people that read ma books gon read urs too...

Thank ya all soo much, let's get to the story naw. Lol.